Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video :oops: Two shots of Larose and she looks dead behind the eyes in both. Is it some kind of developmental thing or just neglect? You would imagine a 6 month old being into all the activity that goes with a photo shoot, lots of activity and new faces but she's just blank. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh wow I hope I'm not exaggerating slash being dramatic when I say Lauren looks bleeping terrible wtf ur so used to seeing these filters she looks horrific. What has she done
Exactly that!!
She is so cringe my toes were curling in that video 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly that!!
She is so cringe my toes were curling in that video 😂🤣😂🤣
It was the bit where she says 'Its another GEL' :ROFLMAO: :LOL: her voice is worse than fingernails down a chalk board.

Was so bad its good :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Though I’m new I totally agree with some issues being triggering obviously I understand your fertility woes @Clickbait

I do agree that this is a welcoming friendly thread and I’m happy to be amongst fellow scrunchies ❤

Great idea to collate a name chart perhaps we need a virtual prize for the winner ?

My suggestions are Laporsha and Labella being particularly apt for a bewful babygewl

Derived the medieval female personal name Bella, meaning 'beautiful'.

It’ll be time for a new thread title soon! Perhaps we can collect the best suggestions for baby names and have a poll on the next thread? I’m happy to collate and add if I start the next one.

I had high hopes for Lau’rencé (pronounced like Beyoncé) if it was a boy. I’m thinking Laurenne as it’s another girl.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm just catching up on last few pages and have been crying at the posts about jumping back on dick so soon after popping out a baby. I just cant wrap my head around it. My poor boyfriend has had sex about 3 times in 10 months since our bub was born - and it took months after giving birth to not feel like my vag had been in a car crash. Dont know how she did it so soon let alone get up duff. Makes me ill

**not sex shaming btw - just cant relate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sadly no surprise to me. She’s wanted kids for years and claims to have been up the duff in every relationship she’s had. I’m sure she’d have claimed it for Joey the Jailbird if she could.

She deliberately got pregnant as quickly as possible with Chaz because she thought he’d give her a good looking baby. She wanted a second will have heard that you’re most fertile after a pregnancy so gone for it again without any thought for Larose who isn’t well looked after and seems developmentally delayed, or whether her relationship is stable, or if she has an income to support them.

I don’t feel sorry for her that Chaz did the dirty as she’s clearly just using it for £. I think he’s a prize twit for impregnating her again - wouldn’t surprise me if his awful joke shop teeth were his reward.

My other concern is if this girl has blue eyes Larose will be out in the cold. Big Loz was devastated that Larose didn’t inherit her eyes as she wants a mini me. What she forgets is they may look like her but before the work she’s had done!
Honest question: can she raise 2 babies on her own without any visible means of support? Neither she nor Chaz seem to like working.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1014861
Found out her brand of self tan if anyones interested 😂

Very well said x I hope you’re ok x

This thread is for a bit of fun and a laugh. And frequently makes me howl with laughter after a long day.

Scrunchies Assemble! (We really need a Pom style banner for that, Avengers style)

Yes we do need a poll for the new baby gels name!
Laurenne is a good shout.

I don’t think it’ll be Laulie now she’s kicked him to the curb. I don’t suppose the name Amy is in the running either 😂

I do think it’ll be another name beginning with L and possibly another ‘made up’ name.

I’m going with Lurose or Liarose.

Or she’ll call the baby Lauren spelt as Lauryn.
Lu-roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It was the bit where she says 'Its another GEL' :ROFLMAO: :LOL: her voice is worse than fingernails down a chalk board.

Fuken brilliant 😂
She must put that slowwww slapping voice on surely?? 🤔🤣😂
Bet it takes her an hour to order a Big Mac over the phone 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
two babies = very expensive. How is she going to keep up this lifestyle with 2 bubba’s at very demanding ages as a single mum with no job prospects 👶😳. And pay a huge rent on the house and that car 🤔baffles me ! Benny you better get your arse out to work ! He’s gonna be skint 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Has she been on OF since the announcement? I'd say she might get a bit of extra income from the lads with a pregnancy fetish.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she been on OF since the announcement? I'd say she might get a bit of extra income from the lads with a pregnancy fetish.
She was last seen on OF January 3rd !

Still crack up every time I see the the 'Hey People You Win!' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last pregacy she was all over OF like a rash with all those sexualised bath bump shots. Not a bone of shame in her big body.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Is literally like a skit from Little Britain 😂 if you were watching it with no context that’s exactly what you’d think it was, some kind of parody! How is she not embarrassed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The news has only been out for a day and it already feels like the longest pregacy in the wewld.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Natural bewful yungel x

LaFedUpOfThisShit is truly, well, fed up of this tit.
Omg. That’s all just wrong. And what’s with the coloured stream of hair. Looks like she’s trying to pull off a witch look.

I hope she doesn’t zoom in on these pics, shell freak herself out.

• Haha
The whole thing just makes me even sadder for Lagetmeoutofhere. She’s already shoved in a corner, what’s is going to be like when LaNewBabyGel is born?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.