Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. Came over for a nosey after the latest pregnancy announcement 🙈. Also just to say I have never seen a sadder looking baby in my life, I'm not saying this in a nasty way at all but I really think there may be something wrong with that child 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Same. It nearly killed me at the time. They were texting at my first scan about my baby being HER child as if I was some sort of surrogate for them. I can laugh about it now (enough time has elapsed), but I wouldn’t wish the feeling on anyone. However my opinions on Big Loz in general are not affected by this 😂
Oh my god, the nerve. Sounds like she needs a hefty kick in the fanny with a job nailed boot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some people heal down there really quickly 🤷‍♀️ really not liking the sex shaming going on since she announced she’s preggers again- sorry.
I got back on the dick after 4 weeks with my other half , it was fine ! I was younger though fanny of steel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

Erm… you’re still having post partum bleeding at the point she claims to have fallen pregnant?? So where would “I hadn’t had a period for a few weeks” possibly fit into this equation ?!?? I have steam coming out of my ears trying to work this out 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Which one of yous has been asking where to get the tit suit from (btw Lauren a track suit is what sports people wear, you know when people do sports and active stuff, just saying) So many discounts and codes me heed hurts!

1643054889144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well there is a Christmas tree in the background so this is not a pic from today is it Lozza? And I imagine the question, where did you get that tracksuit was followed by, it’s bleeping hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well there is a Christmas tree in the background so this is not a pic from today is it Lozza? And I imagine the question, where did you get that tracksuit was followed by, it’s bleeping hideous.
Imagine how horrifying the unphotoshppped images must be.

Reactions: 19
Did Oddbod get the other woman pregnant? Who'd have thought Chunky Chaz had such potent swimmers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

Erm… you’re still having post partum bleeding at the point she claims to have fallen pregnant?? So where would “I hadn’t had a period for a few weeks” possibly fit into this equation ?!?? I have steam coming out of my ears trying to work this out 🤓
Most FTM bleed for 6 - 8 weeks with first baby. She probably didn’t even know your periods don’t come back straight away.

Reactions: 8
The thought of Lauren getting back on the dick so soon or at all really is the stuff of nightmares. I’ve still got dick fear 6 months after birth 😣
I still have dick fear 4 years later lol and only now feel like I’m getting back to normal but then I did suffer with hg for the whole pregnancy and that tit was the pits so the thought of doing that again with a child this time would scare the tit outta me. Everyone told me the new born years would be the hardest, haha piece of piss the first year it was 1 year and over that where the hardest, so good luck with that Lauren, you’re in for a shock, better find some highered help soon love

Reactions: 11
Talking of periods, I'm calling Lalillet, she'll try pronouncing at La-lee-lay 😂

What in god's name has she got on her trotters, Lalillet's sister's unused polyester hairbands?

1643057119585.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m 17 weeks and baby was conceived 10 October or there about , so she must’ve been the week after if 16 weeks.

Reactions: 10
Just ordered myself a couple of those fetching pink tracksuits.

Laureen makes them look so flattering.
Plus I've always wanted to look like the love child of the Michelin man and mrs blobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't she say years ago that her and her sisters were Essexes answer to the Kardashians... and she definitely tried copying Kim with the blown up arse and those ridiculous cycling shorts - so my bet is it's definitely going to start with L.

Liberty
Lyndon
Loralie
Livianna

It'll have to be something equally naff as Larose that's for sure, she can't be having favourites.
LaReal
LaWright
Larayne (twist on Lorraine)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
JUSTICE FOR LAULIE!

I much prefer Laulie to Larose, let's hope she uses it because "my bewful young gels will be like twins!" Larose and Laulie works!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.