Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were convinced Larose is older than Loz claims so probably not that surprising she was able to get pregnant again so quickly. I wonder will she get a tv show out of it - would be absolutely comical to see how she copes with 2 babies although having cameras around will show how much of a tit mother she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Beb
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina
or a c section

Some people heal down there really quickly 🤷‍♀️ really not liking the sex shaming going on since she announced she’s preggers again- sorry.
It’s not getting back on the dick shaming it’s getting knocked up when she can’t look after the one she has. And being surprised when we all know your at your most fertile when you’ve just spat a kid out your vag.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
👋🏻

Im just saying she had no chance of a missed period based on the times she’s said. She talks bollocks.
Couldn’t give a toss is she’s cowgirling with claret and nipple pads tbh, just saying she’s either a stone faced liar or just that stupid.
She said it was her sore nipples that made her realise she was pregnant not missed periods.

Reactions: 9
👋🏻

Im just saying she had no chance of a missed period based on the times she’s said. She talks bollocks.
Couldn’t give a toss is she’s cowgirling with claret and nipple pads tbh, just saying she’s either a stone faced liar or just that stupid.
Well the dates don't work either.

LaRose was born 20th July according to Lauryn. Being sixteen weeks pregnant means she conceived in early October. That would mean LaRose was born in August if she found out at weeks. She had her period and then with, some degree of purpose, decided to her back on it knowing she would be highly fertile (they literally tell you at hospital to be super careful).

Each to their own. Just seems a bit strange when she was doing the whole "I thought I was going to die" business after her labour.

I've never torn during childbirth just "bruising and grazing" but surely, if you've had stitches etc you'd need to take longer to aid healing and for all kinds of cleanliness reasons? I get people heal differently and if she was like me and didn't require stitches then that would explain some of it.

The timing still doesn't make sense nor does her absolute shock. Next we'll learn she tried her mate's (the other LG) magic baby beads.

Reactions: 14
Morning Scrunchies! This dick tit is making my skin crawl 😂😂😂 *shudder* (don't care about the act just don't like the phrase haha) @Chi4 you have now given me an absolute hankering for some rich tea biscuits though!

What comes next in Laland of Laloz? The thing that makes me sad is that babies little minds are like sponges. Not talking about the physical well-being as I would have no clue what to do with all that 😂 but their psyche and mental growth is so important from so very young. Everything Charlie and Big Loz do is shaping the future mental health of that child.

Even if the fights are fake it is fucked up. Also things like we know they are smoking, Charlie posted the story with the ciggie in his paw. The kid has been in hospital with breathing related issues yet you smoke? It's just all messed up. We have also saw them out and her drinking when she has been supposedly pregnant with this new one.

I don't really have a point, just spitballing. I guess my main point is she's an hole.
Missed your morning Goodger rants!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Missed your morning Goodger rants!!
😜 I think I may have missed her massive plate face, fire hazard outfits and general mess of a life. I had just unfollowed Charlie as well so have had to crawl back. I haven't ever followed her on principal 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s no longer showing on my daily fail app. Only a matter of time before another revelation and big breakup story to get her reinstated…wonder what will happen in the next one?!
Something involving shiny balloons, she loves em. Are they allowed on garage forecourts? Or sweetcorn, another big gel favourite. She's probably selecting the face she wants to wear right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t give a tit about working out dates down to the day she must have conceived and I don’t care for the childish language around completely normal human behaviour and childbirth. As for spitting a child out of a vagina- yeah cos that’s how it happens isn’t it. Who knew that incel culture would rub off on women.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve not even given birth to my baby yet and I don’t want Mr Rita anywhere near me never mind straight after 🤣🤣🤣
I was rampant when I was pregnant. Used to kick off if he didn’t let me hop on before he left for for work every day 🤣. Just as well really cos the poor thing don’t get a look in now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said it was her sore nipples that made her realise she was pregnant not missed periods.
This is a quote from the actual article…

Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't want to say as I don't know if Big Loz is naturally pale but that wee baby is so pale, she looks sickly. Obviously she's next to that big bleeping orangutan which probably makes her look paler.

Lacking in vitamin D because she doesn’t see the outside world!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t give a tit about working out dates down to the day she must have conceived and I don’t care for the childish language around completely normal human behaviour and childbirth. As for spitting a child out of a vagina- yeah cos that’s how it happens isn’t it. Who knew that incel culture would rub off on women.
duck this tit I’ll be back when this latest announcement of hers has died down a bit so the thread can get back to genuine hilarity and pointing out Big Loz’s flaws rather than woman kind’s in general, laters
Definitely agree about the language used and its incel-type links. It makes for pretty uncomfortable reading.

We're also back to the strident 'corrections' aimed at posters. Maybe check your facts before posting if you're doing this, you look pretty daft when your correction is, er, incorrect.

This is my favourite (and only) thread but it does feel noticeably different (unavoidable with the renewed interest) and not in a great way. I'll keep dipping in, but mostly not posting until it (hopefully) gets its usual vibe back. Maybe it won't, which would be a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
979D3B0A-2A20-4545-8A61-BF5FAE212975.jpeg

closer mag out today - obviously they hadn’t had the ‘exclusive’ about Larose the Second before this went to print.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can a pregnancy test be “very strong” . . . anyone?

Ah, yes, silly me!! It’s those strong ‘ormones again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can a pregnancy test be “very strong” . . . anyone?

Ah, yes, silly me!! It’s those strong ‘ormones again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean, this is actually totally a thing - if the line is faint, the hCG is low, and if it’s a full on blazing positive it’ll steal colour from the control line (and you know you’re probably well past a missed period). Pretty common to obsess over pregnancy test line darkness and hCG progression when you’re actively trying to get knocked up!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.