Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
View attachment 1013324

I gave up trying to read it.
Wait. She has MEMORIES she wants to show "her girls"? What are they going to be?

Here's that time you stared at the ceiling all day long propped up on pillows - wasn't it funny!
Oh, remember when you did nothing but scowl every time the light from my phone shone on you whilst I tried to film you?
Here's mumma out with your pram getting photos taken cos I'm a Bafta-winning celebrity *smacks lips*
One of mumma flicking her hair whilst you gaze blankly into space again....

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I reckon she tried to sell the pregacy#2 tale but no one gave a shit so her and moleman have created this split, cheat tale around it and when that still wasnt enough she’s had to throw in the gender reveal for free Hence the 16w wait.

boom. Got it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Conifer

I feel genuine distress at this news. I have two main thoughts at this point: 1. I am wondering if this was a business decision given there was such little interest in any tv shows etc on the first time, she is pushing for something with this whole cluster fuck; 2. what size is she going to end up at the end of this pregnancy.

• Wow

Hannah2291

I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼
I hadn’t thought of that but now you say it, it sadly sounds like it could be a possibility. What other kind of decision would she have had to make after they only spent a weekend together? He really is disgusting.

Owlish

Maybe you're new to Lauren Goodger's Tattle threads (not being condescending, just saying). She's posted pictures of "Home Made" baguette with mayo, tuna and sweetcorn and baked potatoes and lots of other stupid basic foodstuffs that wouldn't even impress a four year-old. In fact a four year-old could probably do it, and present it, better.

I sometimes wonder if she's subtly trolling her followers or really is so thick as mince it genuinely impresses her and she thinks it's an achievement.
Ha! I’m not at all new but tend to lurk rather than post. I just find her baffling 😂

Edited to add that clearly the proud video of some supermarket tortellini was the final straw to push me out of lurking!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
That poor baby, so pale with a Photoshopped smile. Get her out in the fresh air you lazy, selfish woman.
I didn't want to say as I don't know if Big Loz is naturally pale but that wee baby is so pale, she looks sickly. Obviously she's next to that big fucking orangutan which probably makes her look paler.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @FlirtyThirty for thread title!!!

Prev thread:

As you were Scrunchies!

Roundup:
* Lozza and Ch’arg/Benny Hill have split (allegedly)
*Our BYG still hasn’t taken LaBored out in the fresh air but reads here as she gets her into the bouncy thing every so time
*Is now available on Snapchat (I’m going to add her for laughs)
*Backgrid paid for so she flicks her hair at petrol garages
*She bought a SMEG kettle
*Shes still a fuckwit

Think that explains everything!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Good luck to her. My LG is 8 months and I couldn’t even contemplate having another one!!!
Where did she find the time and energy to get it on when Larose was 8 weeks old!!! I was knee deep in sleep depravation and poo!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
From the OK mag article: love how she puts the blame solely on Amy when Charles is just as culpable! 🤔🤔

"To be honest with you, I was going to pull out of today after I found out about the story. This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down.

We’ve been told you’ve thrown him out. Has he moved out now?

Yes. That’s enough about that situation. Let’s talk about the baby."
"This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal".
"That's enough about that situation, let's talk about the baby."

Wait, you've gone to the rags to sell your story about the new baby, which includes the Dad, and just because Bisto Girl has ruined your reveal, now you ONLY want to talk about the baby?!

It doesn't work like that Laureen, you've gone to sell a story to give yourself a pot to piss in, you don't get to choose the 'nice' bits of the story when the whole thing is a car crash - people are ONLY interested in you because you're a car crash...

Reactions: 33

Yellowdoor44

Hi, I’m new to this thread. I usually chill out over in the Hinch section. Followed the trainwreck of Charlie since the Katie Price fiasco (from me hometown, sadly) and stayed for Lauren dramas. But the moment I saw pregnancy number 2, I ran onto Tattle faster than if Tom Hardy was knocking on my front door.
Anyhoo, I have two questions.
1. Why does Amy have the aesthetic of a conker and why do people find this attractive?
2. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
At least she will have to see midwife’s regularly again so there will be more professional input. Labored needs stimulation / fresh air and professional signposting.

I’m actually a little upset she’s got pregnant again. 2 babies being neglected of basic and interaction born into a broken and ‘toxic’ home when there are families out there that can’t have children. Lauren is a fucking embarrassment!

• Heart

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
my brain is super picked by this- someone do a timeline lol

As for his statement… well. What 24 year old gayforpaysex worker with 2 children, not with the mother, already dipped his pen in some other slappers accommodating ink, isn’t a great man and al round awesome dad? Guys a complete flaccid wanker

• Haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
All you ladies saying you did the dance with no pants with your baby daddy 2,3,4 weeks of having a kidlet

its not a jockey on the ol cocky race you know 😘

let’s keep on track that Lauren is sweetcorn loving, chimney smoking, marching powder patron and a big old fat cunt who’d probably sell a kid, oops I meant kidney for £250k

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I have missed this so much! I am sat here laughing my head off 😂

She is 100% going to dress these kids like twins, without question. I just had a nosey at her Insta for the first time in ages and I see Charlie has been deleted. Funny how she was hawking boombod while pregnant as it was a year ago she was hawking a corset before revealing she was pregnant . #dick

• Heart
  • Haha

Sarahgrace92

They’ve barely known each other 5 minutes and she’s already pregnant AGAIN. I’m sure they met at the end of 2020 didn’t they. Very irresponsible when their relationship has been so toxic and he’s an idiot for cheating on her whilst pregnant. That poor baby.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Omg can you imagine how annoying and itchy her forehead must be when the bow randomly keeps touching the skin. It’ll be like a fly buzzing around.

and also. ITS UGLY.

• Haha
  • Heart