Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Chaz still hates her food, put yungel in a right mood

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Facehugger

VIP Member
That's what I'm meaning the ones I know would be totally ripping Charles and Co for this- each to their own too- I was on Onlyfans- but I can't imagine going into a legit workplace and getting my chebs out, then posting it on Twitter and all my workmates not thinking I was a total wrong 'un. The banter on worksites is supposed to be vicious too.View attachment 532242
Haha, oh hello who's a pretty boy then?! 😂 There's something behind his workmates glueing eggs to his boots an'all I should think, probably taking the piss asking if he's had the Chinese variety up his bumhole or similar 😂😂

Shit with sugar on. That's what my mam used to say when we were kids and she was sick of us asking 🤣
My mum used to say that too 😂 or if I asked her where something was, I'd get 'Up my arse hanging on a nail'.

• Haha
Your so fancy ❤❤👑💞😍

Step Correct have cleaned her "Chanel" bag. Do they have bloody shares in this business?
LOL Remember when she got caught and roasted for trying to sell a fake chanel bag on her depop for a few grand and quickly took it down when she got called out and said her ‘assistant’ (lol what assistant) posted it by mistake 🤣 she’s a Class A scam artist.
We know all her stuff is fake

Found a gem of a quote in the article too!! 🤣 I’d never break girl code and date one of KP’s ex’s!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
So that's at least nine people spotted on the various postings of the party obv no social distancing or anything. Now she is sending lanterns into the sky so basically just the night time version of those terrible for the environment balloons. Arsehole.
Oh fuck me (still trying) Lozza is boiling my piss again, she really is fucking thick, thought she was an animal lover and a member of PETA and yet she does this shit......

• Angry
Reactions: 20

liar liar

VIP Member
The front of that magazine makes me want to poke my eyes out. What a bunch of fucking A lists! 🤣
Dani Dyer's finance (deliberate) is facing jail for fleecing two pensioners of £35k - one is now dead and the other has Alzheimers - what a lovely bloke that Kimmence is. Reminds me of Ferne Acid. Waste of space all of them and some.

• Wow
  • Sad

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning Scruncheroos, I'm just about to head out for my Mum's rememberance day got some lovely flowers, have the kayak down on the beach already to paddle out then weather dependent it's going to be a cycle or a climb but the sky's are looking a little grey!!!

The private tbing won't last and I will not give her the satisfaction of a follow. It's just such a bold move from her as she craves attention. I understand him doing it as no one gives a shit about him. Surely as a Beggy bitch you need a public page because how can brands find you if your begging for collabs? As with everything she hasn't thought this through.
Managed to catch this comment but it seems to have gone now.View attachment 536088
Maybe something like this could be something to do with the private turn. It must be peak shock if she sees that and think the Daily Mail could have seen it and run a story. I think she is trying to control the narrative. With the messy live etc she has really dropped the Social Media ball so I think it's damage control.

Will be back around lunchtime for a pit stop hope nothing too exciting happens. (Last time I was away for three hours she became pregnant 😂😃)

#freecharlie

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Exactly. That dress is rotten and the two tone colour makes it look cheaper. The slippers are vile and then to finish off the look she has a fake LV bag, bouncy blow-dry and a Pixar films face 🥴🤣
Re the two tone effect "dress", this is how it's supposed to look

1618838208995.png

How on earth did it end up looking like it does on Lozza, Did she find it in a skip out the back of Dagenham Market after some stall holder had it hanging on a hanger for a year in the sunshine with the bottom half folded up behind it?

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkpen 84

So that's at least nine people spotted on the various postings of the party obv no social distancing or anything. Now she is sending lanterns into the sky so basically just the night time version of those terrible for the environment balloons. Arsehole.
Why is she burning her bra?

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I love it when these wannabes start threatening legal action . This bellend couldn’t even afford a solicitors letter let alone 150K minimum to take the press to court for libel.
Could you imagine if Oddbod did the poor jury would have to watch all his videos. I saw one on here some threads back before it was deleted fuckin hell needed to bleach my eyes after.
Carpet fitting must pay so well 🤣
Well don't forget he's on his hands and knees all day, he might have a little sideline going 'while he's down there' 😂

Afternoon all ❤ is she still sulking after getting tellt off? 😂

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
And then they fucking hypocrite sloth retweets Petas save the animal campaign tweets. She’s just an uneducated thick piece of has been shit.
6DB3F70C-7DEE-42A3-8506-6764E6B7EF34.jpeg

‘Leave wildlife out of your wardrobe’

Peta should take this off their website.

• Angry
  • Haha