Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonsaiBobbi

That picture he posted of her looking ridiculous wasn't exactly a nice thing to do was it? Surely, no one with any respect would do that? She is an utter embarrassment but I really thought that crossed a line, frankly.

Reactions: 5

VIP Member
Says it's the best fragrances on the UK market I mean would he lie? It can be ours for only £40 a bottle of the standard or £60 a bottle for the "Arabian collection" SIXTY POUNDS!!!!!

Clunge and Plunge are very quiet but of course it's Sunday so they are probably round someone's for a roast.
Slightly off topic but I was on Chloe Ferry's insta, she posted her roast she had from a restaurant after her walk today.

liar liar

VIP Member
I think she does seem to be doing good at the moment & has made major changes to her lifestyle for her health. Big Loz just seems to be about the quick fix, like the juicing boot camps over any kind of consistency. Interesting rumour about the GC from the celeb secrets thread-supposedly the reason she’s getting more tele work especially things like the Piers Morgan thing which is usually for actual stars, is because after her fall through the stage at the Teen awards which she could have sued for, a deal was worked out to keep her sweet🙊
No that doesn't work. She appeared on the stage at a Radio 1 thing. Piers is not on the BBC.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Apparently, Chaz has joined a new European super league for gigolos. He's now going to be playing away with some of the world's richer sugar mummy's although he says Lozza is really big, in the club and an experience he will never forget. They were probably just packing up his clothes yesterday. She needed a ruse to explain why seven black bin bags of his replica home shirts will soon be leaving the flat.

I wouldn't have thought there was a bigger trophy to be won, myself. But I'm sure he knows better.

He did used to get the occasional run out at Chesterfield. Till the cleaning staff started to complain about his changing room antics with the other lads.
Hiya. How do you know this?

liar liar

VIP Member
I mean I'm packing up a flat, drinking wine out a goblet an actual goblet and mind dancing to the Counting Crows so I want to say yes?

Its an actual goblet plus some bonus Scotland
Why aren't you listening to the Lighthouse Family? ;)

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
That is fantastic, thank you so much for doing that for us all ❤😘 @265 or vice captain Katie can put a link at the top of each thread now for any new Scrunchies (or 🐿🐿) that come along

Baulk......it's pretty similar! 🤣🤣❤
Definitely we will be putting a link! No it's a word that I'm sure begins with a C . Hope you had an ok day at work I'm packing though getting waylayed with nice wine and my box of journals!

• Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha