Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with having weight on or having under eye bags. Whether Laura is a flute or not, she's a gorgeous looking woman. Not every flaw needs to be fixed and not every pound put on needs to be lost. Jesus if women are talking about women like this I give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

brandambassador

VIP Member
I'd rather read their side of the story
It’s your lucky day I have a secret few lines of their book

‘Dear diary
Laura has been shitting & farting all week. She’s so unique because my own mother or sisters don’t fart.
She needs to wash her superman dressing gown. I wish she’d also wash those decade old lacy penny’s bralette.
Oh, gotta sign off, her period just arrived & she wants to talk me through it xxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mother of God what have I just watched? What is wrong with her, she needs to be studied and analysed because this is not the normal rational behaviour of a 30 something year old woman. It's like a 15 year old desperately acting out for attention. Recording her farts and posting them? Behaving like a rebellious teen saying men were looking at her tits. Ugghhhh it's so weird and uncomfortable to watch. She's like a female version of Jay from the in-betweeners.... Exaggerating everything sex wise and talking about gross stuff to seem cool and interesting. It's so fucking strange.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Savager3

She was too mortified to tell the restaurant she was there to sample food so she paid for it. But it’s even more mortifying that she tagged them saying she paid. Almost sounds like a complaint that she wants her money back or another freebie

Reactions: 23

jeepers

Man stopped her to ask her for directions but was clearly only interested in her boobs because she’s ‘the whitest of the white’ and had her phone out ‘clearly looking at Google maps’. Eh maybe he asked you for directions BECAUSE you were clearly looking at a map 🤷‍♀️ just throwing out an alternative theory here because it’s possible that not every man is drooling over you just because of a tight, low cut top and your inability to wear a cardigan correctly 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Addd

VIP Member
Remember that time Laura came on camera crying cause she gave an old man €2 for his trolley 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Laura you wouldnt be so amazed be a bog standard sports bra if you actually wore a decent bra every once in a while and threw out the grey and black halterneck disasters

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Seriously asking people about their bank accounts..& DOPES telling her😳🙈🙈Like a guard wouldnt ask you that.........oh wait🤣How fucking ODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Saltydog

That's a fairly pathetic post. Look at my boobies! My boobies are better than Hilarys.
Or throwing a ball in a park pretending to have a laugh after setting up the camera. I'd say that was her mother throwing the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 19