Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really really really can't get enough of taking selfies of herself. She's the biggest narcissist ive ever seen

Reactions: 8
She really really really can't get enough of taking selfies of herself. She's the biggest narcissist ive ever seen
Not sure i'd say biggest..her sister Hils shares that title with her🤣🤣🙄🙄They are both so full of themselves & appear to have very little friends..their bestie seems to be their reflection & phone screen🤣😏😏

Reactions: 9
Not sure i'd say biggest..her sister Hils shares that title with her🤣🤣🙄🙄They are both so full of themselves & appear to have very little friends..their bestie seems to be their reflection & phone screen🤣😏😏
Oh i don't follow the sister nor am i even tempted to look in to her

Reactions: 5
Oh i don't follow the sister nor am i even tempted to look in to her
She's an even bigger dose. I honestly haven't come across many who are as obsessed with themselves as this one. I'm sure she'll be walking the red carpet at the Gossies... biggest social even dontcha know!

Reactions: 6
I don't know how many accounts I've seen sharing that vegan chocolate the past few days 😴
Honestly I saw an account who had 10K followers that gets about 20 likes per post get sent out this PR. The fact Laura got the “collab” isn’t really that special. She literally doesn’t get anything anymore.

Reactions: 5
I would love to know how many people pay for that drivel (ive checked cos i know yoy can see how may subscribers others have, but not the case here)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.