Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Laura has the deepest under eyes ever she looks really unwell today. Like is it from exhaustion or aging. She should see about under eye filler with the next botox appointment the dates will be flying in haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There's nothing wrong with having weight on or having under eye bags. Whether Laura is a flute or not, she's a gorgeous looking woman. Not every flaw needs to be fixed and not every pound put on needs to be lost. Jesus if women are talking about women like this I give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I feel like Laura has the deepest under eyes ever she looks really unwell today. Like is it from exhaustion or aging. She should see about under eye filler with the next botox appointment the dates will be flying in haha
I’d hate for you to see the shape of me right now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's nothing wrong with having weight on or having under eye bags. Whether Laura is a flute or not, she's a gorgeous looking woman. Not every flaw needs to be fixed and not every pound put on needs to be lost. Jesus if women are talking about women like this I give up.
Well I actually think the weight suits her because she looked fierce unwell thin but the eyes she deffo needs a good rest

Reactions: 1
Did she record a stranger out on a run and post to her instagram which has thousands of followers? Or am I missing something? She’s deffo not all there

Reactions: 5
Does this idiot just put up question boxes so she can take selfies with her phone on the table and see herself on camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who goes completely out of their way to go to an Irish speaking cafe & doesn’t check first that it’s actually open 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.