Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please take her phone off her, she is so embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Someone please take her phone off her, she is so embarrassing
She is awfully embarrassing. She thinks she’s so cool but she keeps on repeating the same tit over and over again. Laura, we know you are a bleeping vegan, we know you think you are a sustainable gal, we know you are a tight bastard that would peel an orange in your pocket, we know you have tits, we know you use a vibrator and occasionally have to top up your battery supply in aldi, we know you get 46 periods a month, we know you fart and tit. 🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
She is so bleeping predictable and nauseating. She desperately wants to be seen as a cool girl and it’s just doesn’t work at all. She just doesn’t have the charisma 🙃 when was the last time she actually collaborated with a brand? She must be sick that her sister bypassed her in terms of a bigger following. Absolute gowl, crying into her vegan friendly almond milk no doubt 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mother of God what have I just watched? What is wrong with her, she needs to be studied and analysed because this is not the normal rational behaviour of a 30 something year old woman. It's like a 15 year old desperately acting out for attention. Recording her farts and posting them? Behaving like a rebellious teen saying men were looking at her tits. Ugghhhh it's so weird and uncomfortable to watch. She's like a female version of Jay from the in-betweeners.... Exaggerating everything sex wise and talking about gross stuff to seem cool and interesting. It's so bleeping strange.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mother of God what have I just watched? What is wrong with her, she needs to be studied and analysed because this is not the normal rational behaviour of a 30 something year old woman. It's like a 15 year old desperately acting out for attention. Recording her farts and posting them? Behaving like a rebellious teen saying men were looking at her tits. Ugghhhh it's so weird and uncomfortable to watch. She's like a female version of Jay from the in-betweeners.... Exaggerating everything sex wise and talking about gross stuff to seem cool and interesting. It's so bleeping strange.
I think she is definitely a few sandwiches short of a full picnic 🧺, her behaviour on instagram tonight and that post she put on Patreon the other evening… like what is she trying to achieve

Reactions: 11
I think she is definitely a few sandwiches short of a full picnic 🧺, her behaviour on instagram tonight and that post she put on Patreon the other evening… like what is she trying to achieve
It's not normal, how has her sister not sat her down and told her how strange, cringe, immature and desperate she comes across and most people are watching her in shock.

Reactions: 3
Man stopped her to ask her for directions but was clearly only interested in her boobs because she’s ‘the whitest of the white’ and had her phone out ‘clearly looking at Google maps’. Eh maybe he asked you for directions BECAUSE you were clearly looking at a map 🤷‍♀️ just throwing out an alternative theory here because it’s possible that not every man is drooling over you just because of a tight, low cut top and your inability to wear a cardigan correctly 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im just glad she wasnt wearing *THE* lipgloss. The men of Spain wouldnt have stood a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know if I’m missing something but she really thinks she is something special doesn’t she 🤣 like she is a grand looking girl but nothing spectacular and I hate commenting on girls looks but duck me this one has serious notions..

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if I’m missing something but she really thinks she is something special doesn’t she 🤣 like she is a grand looking girl but nothing spectacular and I hate commenting on girls looks but duck me this one has serious notions..
Anyone who thinks people will pay to read thier made up bus story has serious fucken notions. She is the biggest attention seeker I've ever met. Constantly bragging about 'boys' allegedly looking for the ride. The fishing for compliments. The dramatic complaining. And she is doing it years. What a melt

Reactions: 5
The hair colour might get attention, but let’s be realistic, once she starts about her farts and her shite and her mooncup over coffee the men would be gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The hair colour might get attention, but let’s be realistic, once she starts about her farts and her shite and her mooncup over coffee the men would be gone.
Telling lads how many corn kernels was in her poos the last time she checked 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It feels like she is flat out producing the worst cobtent imaginable for her patreon. Its such a vanity project, like what does she think her USP is. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 6
I dont think Laura is very authentic. I remember when I started following her I noticed she just copied a lot of content from other vegan you tubers.

Reactions: 5
Can we start a fund to buy her a few nice outfits. What is she like going around in the raggedy clothes. I can’t even comment on her content. The embarrassment is too much

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.