Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have to do a plank in order to make them look full and perky…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's really sticking with the massive combover/ cardi off one shoulder (latest you tube vid)

Reactions: 8
In a way you've too admire her, I'd say she rotates the same 3 or 4 items of clothing and has 1 little wardrobe in mammys and doesn't spend a penny on new clothes, except 2nd hand clothes. Ive 2 wardrobes full of clothes and i wear maybe 10% of it.
Having said all that the cardigan and lacy bras have got to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I heard before that Snapchat was only for teenagers and perverts. Which does the 34 (?) year old women putting their ‘boobys’ on it fall under? Sad woman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The level of cringe with this one actually gives me a physical pain.

Underneath all the farts, shits and attention seeking, shes a good looking girl, independent, good job, heart seems to be in the right place and so on. If she'd just relax a bit she could do so much better for herself, both personally and professionally.

Reactions: 17
What about her creepy friend baz talking about a spit on his arse today. He is the male version of her. Everything he says is pure cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What about her creepy friend baz talking about a spit on his arse today. He is the male version of her. Everything he says is pure cringe
Unfollowing him is freeing. Embarrassed i used follow him tbh. Hes a total attention seeker and creepy as f*ck

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.