Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not contact all pr companies last year and said to take her name off their lists? What has changed now?

Reactions: 2
I'd rather read their side of the story
It’s your lucky day I have a secret few lines of their book

‘Dear diary
Laura has been shitting & farting all week. She’s so unique because my own mother or sisters don’t fart.
She needs to wash her superman dressing gown. I wish she’d also wash those decade old lacy penny’s bralette.
Oh, gotta sign off, her period just arrived & she wants to talk me through it xxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s your lucky day I have a secret few lines of their book

‘Dear diary
Laura has been shitting & farting all week. She’s so unique because my own mother or sisters don’t fart.
She needs to wash her superman dressing gown. I wish she’d also wash those decade old lacy penny’s bralette.
Oh, gotta sign off, her period just arrived & she wants to talk me through it xxx’
🤣🤣🤣 please write a book of poetry dedicated to these cunts 🙏🏾🤣
Now I’d pay to read that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was too mortified to tell the restaurant she was there to sample food so she paid for it. But it’s even more mortifying that she tagged them saying she paid. Almost sounds like a complaint that she wants her money back or another freebie

Reactions: 23
She was too mortified to tell the restaurant she was there to sample food so she paid for it. But it’s even more mortifying that she tagged them saying she paid. Almost sounds like a complaint that she wants her money back or another freebie
Ecactly what i thought. She'll get a voucher sent out now or a refund

Reactions: 9
Too mortified to tell them to their face, but tell however many people follow her & them on insta. Real smooth Laura!

But yeah they’ll send her vouchers or have her pic behind the counter for next time

Reactions: 10
Prob raging they didn’t recognise her
She would be! I think I’ve mentioned before I was at an event she was involved with & she did a sort of q&a. There was someone there who had no clue who she was or what she was about & she couldn’t get over it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say it kills her that Hilary is the more popular sister now and the social media star of the family😏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.