Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I’m not one bit interested in cheap holidays, or being shown how to make my holidays cheaper. When I go away, obviously I look for decent priced flights and accommodation but once I’m there, I’m not budgeting my spends because it’s supposed to be fun and a break from normal life 🤣🤣🤣 her patroen must be so interesting 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Addd

VIP Member
She’s trying to make herself feel better cause she is not in a relationship, same as Siobhan. Neither of them are single by choice imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

brandambassador

VIP Member
He is an air traffic controller but full time perverted creeeeep.
As someone here already said he often shows his wanking tissues on his locker. He got the snip as he doesn’t want kids but I would also say not having any woman want to sleep with or touch you is also a great contraceptive

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Madamex

VIP Member
Why is she always coming on with the dressing gown open 'accidentally' flashing her boobs? 🥱🥱

• Sad
I can't stand a dry dinner especially people posting their dry dinners as if they're lovely. Those spuds looking dryer than Laura's dms can't cope

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
The other thing that doesn’t add up by her logic - she wants to share things on Patreon “that are more personal and she doesn’t want the “big” internet to see” how exactly is a penny’s haul personal? Or the fact she doesn’t want kids when she has beaten that drum a million times on Instagram?
The real reason is she gets called out on here and can’t take the heat or criticism. Plus she potential make some money from Patreon

• Haha
  • Heart

jeepers

Why not just go back up to the counter and te them you’re not happy instead of posting it on Instagram and waiting for a response there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jellybb

VIP Member
Would she not wear semi fashionable clothing when invited to events? Fashion that would at least reflect that we are not stuck in 1993?

Seelfox

VIP Member
Nadia_daily self is after doing a section of the Camino and has a few highlights on her Insta with loads of information about what she did before and during it, the agency etc.
Nadia made it look amazing, Laura n Creepy are making it look like a penance!

• Haha

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
What does she do for a living? No matter what questions I ask her she gets nasty with me. I’m a fat middle aged woman from America with Irish/Scottish ancestry whom just likes to watch vloggers from my ancestors native land. I was always kind, she never reacted “in kind” so to speak.
She has a massive chip on her shoulder and treats people like dirt unless they're a fella or giving her something for free. She's a garda on desk duty but acts like she's in the secret service 🙄 doesn't want to talk about her occupation but gladly details her period and bowel movements on a regular basis. Best avoided tbh, she wouldn't be an accurate representation of Irish people.

• Heart