Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that time Laura came on camera crying cause she gave an old man €2 for his trolley 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A public health warning that men will look at you if you are wearing their sportswear. I think the last thing I’d want is creepy auld fellas coming up and asking me for directions. It’s not flattering, it’s just horrible.

Reactions: 7
A public health warning that men will look at you if you are wearing their sportswear. I think the last thing I’d want is creepy auld fellas coming up and asking me for directions. It’s not flattering, it’s just horrible.
Yeah but how true do we think this is, random people asking her for directions

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes gonna do a hostel review for us now 😭 the stinge is alive and well with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope the waiter actually was called Pedro and she wasn’t culturally appropriating him! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think you’ll find it’s 'dichotomy' Laura. I just love when she’s wrong 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus she’s obsessed with the fee charges from the ATMs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.