Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread suggestions so I improvised with one of the most popular comments in the last thread thanks to @Jellybb

To summarise

Sissy pants surpassed her in followers
Still getting her period frequently
Daddy issues
Very dull content
She has all the fellas after her but no ride since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No thread suggestions so I improvised with one of the most popular comments in the last thread thanks to @Jellybb

To summarise

Daddy issues
Very dull content

To summarise

Daddy issues
Very dull content
My thread suggestion was literally 4 comments up from yours 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3

To summarise

Daddy issues
Very dull content
im surprised she has got to a 4th title as she that boring!

Reactions: 2
Laura you wouldnt be so amazed be a bog standard sports bra if you actually wore a decent bra every once in a while and threw out the grey and black halterneck disasters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My boobs too look like this when they are squished into a sports bra. I just don't wear low cut sports bra's with no top on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's a fairly pathetic post. Look at my boobies! My boobies are better than Hilarys.
Or throwing a ball in a park pretending to have a laugh after setting up the camera. I'd say that was her mother throwing the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I'd actually forgotten about this DOSE until her squished diddies appeared in front of my poor unprepared eyes. She hasn't a fecking clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does a self proclaimed “plant muncher” and long time vegan get to 4pm without consuming aaaany kind of vegetable or fruit?

Reactions: 7
Shes decided to wear the bra as a top. Stunning.

Also in that pic it looks like shes wearing developing tan that hasnt been washed off, its dirty looking

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.