Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, she's bleeping "audibly gasping" again :LOL:
*apologies someone got there before me but I ran straight there when I read/heard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Lord she is soooo miserable, honestly tight as a duck's arse. It's the worst quality in someone yet she has no shame and doesn't even try to hide the fact she'd do anything to save a few pennies. Unbearable.

She’s one tight bleep. You would think that she would treat herself to a decent place to stay when she’s in holiday ffs. She’s a single woman with no dependents… spend the money while she can. I absolutely HATE tightness in a person. She is the worst

Reactions: 14
Oh god that reminds me of when she went to India and had to come home early.
I thought it was china? I could be wrong though. Well after reading that, it is no mystery as to why she is single 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
O Jesus has she any cop?! Who would come out with something like that? Are people actually paying to read that!

She is very very embarrassing. She needs to stop. I travelled like that in my 20s. Who is reading this tit.

Reactions: 5
Why did she come home? I can't remember her being there it might of been before I started following her
Basically she had some kind of culture shock and couldn’t eat the foods or some tit like that.. if you have a look over the first thread you an read all about it 😅

My friend sent me this. One like and it's been up 5 hours 🙈
I would be embarrassed to have written something like this in my diary at age 13, never mind putting it online for paying patreon members to read as "content" as a woman in my 30s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Soooo she’s moved further north and it’s colder so she has to buy some warmer clothes. Maybe if she put her tits away and pulled the gacky cardigan up properly onto her shoulders she’d warm up a bit!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.