Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that. Dunno about a falling out but Laura did say that she became obsessed with exercising and looking back she said it wass unhealthy and she wasn't proud. She was referring to then when she was flat out taking gym selfies every day. Im sure sonny wouldn't wanna be hearing that. I think she had him as a PT once a week at the gym.

Reactions: 1
I remember that. Dunno about a falling out but Laura did say that she became obsessed with exercising and looking back she said it wass unhealthy and she wasn't proud. She was referring to then when she was flat out taking gym selfies every day. Im sure sonny wouldn't wanna be hearing that. I think she had him as a PT once a week at the gym.
So basically what Hilary is doing now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously what is wrong with her going on about stinking on instagram? Like what is going that she feels the need to tell the world that

Reactions: 6
When your content is a deep dive into people’s coffee orders and you’re not a coffee shop owner, just give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wanted to put Califa ❤❤ as my answer to induce a meltdown!
I forgot about that! Remember she got into massive huff because they wouldn’t pay her to be a brand ambassador but picked someone else. 😅😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember back in the day when (correct me if I’m wrong) she was going to that PT Sonny Hunt? I can’t remember was she actually just friends and trained with him or was he her actual PT🤔 but anyway, I’m sure they had a falling out because he just vanished from her life.. Anyone know what that was about? Don’t even ask me how this came into my brain today as it was donkeys ago.
Yeah, I remember she filmed a YouTube video with him and all. She got veryyyyy into fitness when she started with him

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I remember she filmed a YouTube video with him and all. She got veryyyyy into fitness when she started with him
I could swear though that she had said something in a you tube video years ago and she basically referred to Sonny in a Voldemort ‘he who shall not be named’ manner and it seemed like there was some disagreement.. possibly an over exaggerated reason🙄 I never paid much attention to things back on all their snapchat days but now I do on insta🥴 which is a shame because the snapchat days were so much more interesting.. and not just with Laura!

Reactions: 4
Ya I think she practically blamed him for giving bad advice and she got obsessed with counting calories. Think she also hurt herself too doing the exercises

Reactions: 1
Omg she is an absolute dope. On asking questions about the washing machine and someone suggests the eco friendly wash and she said no that’s not good for the environment as it takes too long. Does she not realise it’s called eco friendly for a reason 🤬🤬🤬🤬

rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that washing machine drivel told me is that she's just always been using the quick wash option..yeah it's faster than other cycles, but it ruins your machine if used constantly. Should only be used when you're in a hurry.

For someone who is "eco conscious", how did she not realise that the main energy output with a washing machine is heating the water up? That's why we're encouraged to choose lower temps.
Eejit

• Heart
The washing machine shite talk was bad enough, but when this Carlow bogger starts saying ‘yizz’ and ‘yizzer’ :rolleyes::rolleyes: maybe she picked it up when she was living in Darndale.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of time she spent talking about the settings on her machine she could of had the clothes washed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sissy pants is at the primary event, and is now at 56k, I’d say Laura is secretly raging

Reactions: 3
Sissy pants is at the primary event, and is now at 56k, I’d say Laura is secretly raging
Imagine her on waffling about her washing machine while sissypants is off on a free PR trip with Primark🤭 like could she have timed that washing machine talk at a worse time for her content😵💫😅 I know I’d be cracking

• Haha
Here we go, tight hole Laura going to be on giving out how her grocery bill has gone from €24:50 to €25:00. In fairness food shopping has gone up, but coming from her it just reinforces the idea that she is absolutely miserable when it comes to money. Don’t even get me started on the hummus question.

Reactions: 13
Here we go, tight hole Laura going to be on giving out how her grocery bill has gone from €24:50 to €25:00. In fairness food shopping has gone up, but coming from her it just reinforces the idea that she is absolutely miserable when it comes to money. Don’t even get me started on the hummus question.
I also don't get the "has anyone else noticed this?". Of course everyone has noticed this you muppet. The rising cost of living is a huge topic on the news pretty much every day and groceries have been going up since the pandemic started. Anyone without their heads up their arses know this. Real groundbreaking stuff from Laura.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also don't get the "has anyone else noticed this?". Of course everyone has noticed this you muppet. The rising cost of living is a huge topic on the news pretty much every day and groceries have been going up since the pandemic started. Anyone without their heads up their arses know this. Real groundbreaking stuff from Laura.
It’s literally just another way for her to moan about money. If she had a whole family to feed on her salary I’d have a bit of sympathy. But she only has herself to look after and it’s not as if she strapped for cash. I’d say she is on a decent enough salary

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.