Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Honestly i think of it as saving and buying something i loved that i worked hard for.
I think people only say the investment thing to justify it to judgey people/shut them up. My sisters husband cant get over my LV and how much i spent (its entry level LV, so not outrageous) he brings it up at every turn.
Unless he’s paid for it, it’s got f*ck all to do with your sisters husband 🤣

My mother used to tell me I ‘treat myself very well’ because I would bring my then teenager for a bite to eat after their therapy session to give them a non pressured environment to offload anything that came up in therapy if they wanted to….. coincidentally that’s around the time I started telling people that unless they were bankrolling my life, it was nothing to do with them how I spent the money I earned 🤣

Reactions: 19

Half_Pint_1213

Just seen this and I got so annoyed!! Laura you may be happy single and see a relationship as some sort of jail time but 'most' people are not staying in their relationship because they're too afraid to break up with their partners! I feel sorry for her if that's her view on the majority of relationships. That's quite sad for her. Does she not have any positive romantic relationships among her family and friends?

Attachments

Reactions: 19

Maloof Hoof

Does anyone care if she wants to have kids or not? I could understand if she was in a relationship and getting questions all the time but she’s clearly very fucking single so hardly getting asked? I find her so peculiar! I’d love to know how many patrons have subscribed. If it was the price of a Freddo I wouldn’t give it, fuck sake 🤦🏻‍♀️
And the Penneys Haul! It’s only going to be a lacy bralet and sure we’ll all be shown it under a lumberjack shirt draped seductively off one shoulder for the next 14 years til she buys another one. Just set up an Only Fans Laura ye dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BeggieMitchell

remember when she went to climb over some fence when she was out walking on her own.. set her phone down to record it, climbed over then went back to get her phone 😂😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Did she just pretty much confirm she's starting a podcast, with the "oops" response to someone asking why is everyone releasing a pod?

What's she going to talk about like; yoga (snore), her thrice monthly period, her propensity for flatulence based on her vegan diet...?
1 hour flat out farting into the mic would be better than listening to her talking shite about being happy single and being afraid of her mammy dying

• Haha
  • Sick

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Nothing is worse than Adverts, you put the price, say cash only and collection. Then you get messages will you take my 1991 Micra as a swap and drop the item or I have a dog would you like it 🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Someone please take her phone off her, she is so embarrassing
She is awfully embarrassing. She thinks she’s so cool but she keeps on repeating the same shit over and over again. Laura, we know you are a fucking vegan, we know you think you are a sustainable gal, we know you are a tight bastard that would peel an orange in your pocket, we know you have tits, we know you use a vibrator and occasionally have to top up your battery supply in aldi, we know you get 46 periods a month, we know you fart and shit. 🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
She is so fucking predictable and nauseating. She desperately wants to be seen as a cool girl and it’s just doesn’t work at all. She just doesn’t have the charisma 🙃 when was the last time she actually collaborated with a brand? She must be sick that her sister bypassed her in terms of a bigger following. Absolute gowl, crying into her vegan friendly almond milk no doubt 😅

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She always strikes me as a girl who spent her life looking for attention from men instead of nurturing friendships with women & now we can see the fall out from that. She’s such a strange character

• Heart
I don’t get her….why not go to the counter, let them know she’s not happy, let them have the chance to fix it and then share she got great customer service and they resolved it. If they don’t resolve it then share that, but give people a chance. She gave no one an opportunity to do anything. (At least that’s how it was presented) Why can’t she build up a small business instead of being a big grey cloud descending over everything. IMAGINE the role reversed: Laura the sandwich company owner and someone posting her food without any chance to resolve it. She would loose her shit guaranteed!!! She just strikes me as a permanently unhappy, moan bag.

Reactions: 17

jeepers

I subscribe to a few people on Patreon and feel that they offer a lot more for your money, not particularly more volume of content but I think their content would be much better quality. I follow Rosemary MacCabe and love her spending diaries because she spends like a mad thing and I can live through her 🤣 but Laura always comes across as very frugal/tight so I can’t imagine there would be much of interest in her money diary!

Just seen this and I got so annoyed!! Laura you may be happy single and see a relationship as some sort of jail time but 'most' people are not staying in their relationship because they're too afraid to break up with their partners! I feel sorry for her if that's her view on the majority of relationships. That's quite sad for her. Does she not have any positive romantic relationships among her family and friends?
She’s not happy single though, it’s painfully obvious. To say most people in relationships don’t actually want to be in them is a ridiculous statement and is only a reflection on her and her relationships to date. I actually feel sorry for her. She’s like Siobhan O Hagan. Believes everyone in relationships are miserable and screams “I don’t want kids” at every available opportunity. Calm the fuck down like, why shove it down people’s throats if you’re genuinely content

the carry on of her everytime she’s in the hair salon, she’s so cringe. Mortified anyone over 19 actually acts like that. worryingly, she thinks she’s the actual shit while doing it

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
The level of cringe with this one actually gives me a physical pain.

Underneath all the farts, shits and attention seeking, shes a good looking girl, independent, good job, heart seems to be in the right place and so on. If she'd just relax a bit she could do so much better for herself, both personally and professionally.

littlebananafairy

For a person who threw a fit because a coffee place only had plastic non-compostible lids, I’m surprised she is doing a Penney’s haul as patreon content. I’ve no issue with people buying what they want but it seems at odds with her eco conscious lifestyle. Bet it’s a bag full of thongs and bralets

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
So someone she knows said that he feels women are most attractive at 23, hardly a massive insight or study into what’s generally the opinion of the majority of men.
My husband said he doesn’t see my cellulite, this doesn’t mean I have no cellulite 🤣
Laura love, you’re not controversial but you are attention seeking. They’re two very different things.

• Heart

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
That post about Wetherspoons really pissed me off, she’s always at it on Twitter ’hey Tattle, this isn’t my style but I can’t contact mods directly, please shut down this thread’ 🤮🤮 morto for her!!

About the no kids thing, I get why she goes on and on about it as I’m also a woman who does not want kids, it is kinda isolating since societal norms are that we should, and people can be very judgmental. But yeah she is completely OTT with everything in general.

I have no experience with SSRI’s *yet*, could these have anything to do with why she carries on the way she does??
I'm a single woman who does want kids and that can be isolating in its own way but I don't feel the need to bleat on about it at every opportunity.

More people than you might realise rely on SSRIs in everyday life. They don't turn you into arrogant, rude, self absorbed dickheads, quite the opposite in fact.

• Heart