Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emerald37

VIP Member
Laura is a bellend with a face like a slapped arse soon to be ex love island presenter.
The end
🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Came here to talk shit about The Whitmore, ended up learning all sorts about RTE and the Irish presenter scene instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Eureka

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. I work in this area and even after my education and training I would never put some blanket statement up online because it can be really harmful.

I’m sick of these celebs who think having come through some mini crisis gives them an expert opinion on how to talk to people who are really struggling.

Reactions: 30

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Loving the way Maya Jama has pretty much announced that she is going to scale back on work and focus on being content and happy, not knackered all the time and looking for the next gig. This is at the same time as she is announced as the new face of Levis, has a Simon Cowell show in the bag and an NBA Superstar boyfriend with a mansion in the states.

Meanwhile Whitmore will attend the opening of an envelope to stay in the papers, is the face of Primark and Dare2Be (???), is getting dropped like a hot chip by production companies, and desperately records TikTok dance routines with her fella for attention.

Two very different approaches, with two very different results

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Oh dear Laura. No one is attacking you because you're a woman. They're criticising you because you're crap at your job and a self-centred piece of work. That post says it all tbh. Always has to be about her. She's lost a friend to suicide, how the fuck can she be so tone deaf?

lalalees

I get Meghan Markle vibes from Laura Whitmore. An only child (with half siblings), pretty, spoiled and outgoing. The apple of everyone's eyes early on. Gets some success and thinks they can rest on their laurels, that they've reached their rightful place in the world. So instead of keeping working hard, they sit back, feel entitled to their success and can't believe that some other people don't recognise their brilliance.

Sez99

VIP Member
Oh my CHRIST are we gonna talk about that video of her and poor Iain dancing to his tour starting ??
HE DID NOT WANTTO DO THAT VIDEO AT ALL.

but the faces she pulls are actually SO EMBARRASSING. She thinks she’s so sexy and cool. I’ve actually got second hand embarrassment here x

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ohjaysus

8E8E4EA5-2E2B-4162-B64E-A9377F21DB71.jpeg

respectfully …. What the f is this photo? What the f is she at … I’m howling at the fact that she took that photo …. Looked at it … and said … yes, that’s the one I’ll post, stunning

• Haha
  • Sick

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
The irony that she will rail against anyone daring to use her child as some kind of topic in an interview, while she will happily continue to use Caroline Flack as a topic in a national newspaper interview and podcast, as a tool to illustrate her opinions.

After everything Carolines mother has said relatively recently, you'd think she'd be a little more sensitive and subtle.

LaraQ

VIP Member

These two are so embarrassing.They are also too old to be doing this shit.

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Traazers

VIP Member
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo?

My Dad is from rural Clare. Works as a civil servant. Lived in Dublin since the 1980s. He couldn't get any civil service jobs in Clare so Dublin it had to be. I know it's a good distance but at least it's not that far, only 3 hours or so away on the N7. He still never saw the need to move to a different country for civil service work. In fact, he'd have no job if he did move to London. Each to their own, but moving to England was NEVER an ambition of mine. I only ever wanted to do well in Ireland. I know I'm probably ranting, but a fast track to fame just doesn't interest me.
We weren't talking about you or your dad. With respect, civil servantry isn't really a high flying multinational career and nobody said it was or expects it to be. Not sure why it's even relevant tbh. (it isn't. nor is zane lowe for that matter)

Emerald37

VIP Member
It was petty, but if you can't handle some rando journalist being a bit bitchy about your clothes I'm not sure you're cut out for politics...

I doubt Laura would have made a peep if the target had been a woman she decided she didn't like.
The point isn't that she couldn't handle it. The point is it should never have been written in the first place. This idiocy has now added merit to laura's nonsense so well done Niamh you tool.

• Heart