Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
I can’t believe how tone deaf she is. She could have done something really positive and helpful with that post given the day that’s in it but instead she turned it into a “poor me, I’m so victimised” rant. She really is a self centred cunt.

ETA 44 thousand people liked that post. Wtf is wrong with them?

Reactions: 23
There's no depth to her whatsoever. It's just unadulterated narcissism. I'm right, you're wrong, any criticism is "jealous haters", I can spout "kindness" and set Twitter trolls on journalists just doing their job in one fell swoop, despite the fact that she once was a journalist with the exact same job spec. I can attach myself to right-on woke messaging AKA sustainability, Be Kind, Feminism and then take cash from Primark, the British Army, anyone who names the price and not be called on it at all, because Be Kind and Feminism innit.

I honestly think her complete blindspot in integrity and humility will be her downfall. You can build a career with these things short-term, but long-term she's in a fickle market that values youth and appearance and the only people who sustain showbiz careers as they age are those with the personality, likeability and integrity to maintain mass audience appeal over time.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She’s once again made herself look ridiculous with that insta post, as the headline itself that she’s reposted is actually COMPLIMENTING her, any criticism is buried in a later paragraph. So she’s pretty much admitting she reads Daily Mail articles about herself in their entirety, which she usually says she wouldn’t dare do.

Also, her ‘ask me anything’ sessions are so staged. Some of the questions she reposts have me cringing myself inside out. ‘How can I be as badass as you?’ And ‘how are you so sound??’ Jeeeeesus, what an utter dork she is

• Sick

ohjaysus

Someone tell her being skinny isn't a substitute for a personality.
Ey cmon give her more credit… being skinny is not Laura only identifier, there’s so much more to her … she also dances like she is having a fit and keeps the British fly population down at an all-time low by catching them all … and you may forget because she never mentions this, but she did in fact spawn a baby Voldemort … she is also an educator, the word hypocrite has never been defined more clearly as by her demonstration to doxxing anyone she pleases without a good reason, yet playing the offended victim when she’s targeted by any means of criticism … oh and of course the world would just not be complete without the daily videos of her eyefucking herself in cringe makeup videos

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Actual lol of her having someone take a photo getting on the tube. “Quick, take a picture of me roughing it with the great unwashed!”
Just get on the fucking tube if you’re getting it

• Haha

Loux2021

In a tiny way, I hope for her sake it is because at least then there’s a chance she’ll get better and maybe not come across like a bitch…

But I’m not so sure it is that with her. Mental health is blamed for a lot of dickish behaviour and more and more people seem to use it as an excuse to treat people however they feel. I had it too and it was even worse than the depression I’ve had on and off for years. But it didn’t change my entire personality and make me regularly act out of character. I’m not sure this behaviour only started after daughter was born - the going to the Brits in a mini-dress days after her “friend Caroline” died, the dancing on the bed at getting the LI gig/provoking pap at the South African Airport was before she was even pregnant and and her attitude on Strictly was years ago. I’m not having a pop at anyone’s opinion, just stating that mine is she’s an out of control narc who is unable to control the narrative rather than someone with PND.
yeah i dont think its PND either. it seems ever since she got the LI gig it went to her head that she was the presenter of the biggest show on tv and she let her mask slip.

I think Laura said in an interview somewhere that her mum had moved in with her and Ian since she had the baby, I'm sure that full-time babysitter is what allows her to keep herself on the red carpet as a desperate bid to keep her profile up and keep the gigs coming in. She's clearly minted post two LIs and all the big sponsorships, but my god at what a cost it must come if you can't sit down and enjoy it and spend time with your young family. To still be networking with the TV studio bigwigs and going to envelope openings to try to stay relevant, while your mother raises your newborn and your fella gets paid to play video games at home.

• Heart
She’s trying so hard to come across as likeable, with the fake tube shots and now the woe-is-me suicide prevention day post. All that jumbled mess of a post shows is how little of a notion she has about suicide and mental health issues and how privileged she is. You don’t “no-one can change your life except for you” your way out of the depths of depression and telling someone that when theyre struggling is going to add to their pain and misery and guilt and shame and all of the things that lead someone there in the first place. It’s toxic positivity and it’s a huge part of the problem in the first place.

Everything LW is doing right now is attempted damage control but it’s digging the hole even further because she is unlikeable, unrelatable and now contemptible with using World Suicide Prevention Day to further her own cause.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fiona18

Something I've noticed a while but has become more apparent tonight. I'm on the Daily Mail scouring through the pictures of all the celebs at the Pride Of Britain awards. Laura Whitmores photo is picture number 73 or thereabouts. Practically everyone else including z listers from love island, are pictured ahead of her. This isn't the first time I've noticed this happening. I think the DM in particular are getting her back for that awful rant she had about a fellow journalist. She appears in very little stories on their grid and is nearly always pictured last at events. Just an observation.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Whitmore was at the Queens of Archive party last night, as were Daisy Lowe, Portia Freeman and several others - who were all friends of Carolines. All in that tight knit group.

Odd that Whitmore actively avoided them all evening, despite apparently being Carolines best friend?? Stuck with her horrid little gang of stylist and make up woman - the people who are responsible for taking the dancing videos and hideous posed photos. The very same people who took the fake tube platform photo last week in fact.

She doesnt seem to go anywhere without them.

• Wow

Mummatron

Hi everyone - I’ve been watching this thread for a while but just have to say something now…

Is it just me or is she ‘out out’ a hell of a lot for someone with a young baby…?! My kids are 3 and 6 months and I’ve not had a proper night out in over 2 years! But I guess it’s ok as long as she has the breast pump with her 🤣

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Self praise is no praise Laura. I hope DM mention the fact that she is rumoured to be replaced on every single article on her from now until kingdom come 🤣

Chark

I don't know if any of my fellow Irish Tattlers are watching Glow Up, but I have to say I love Maura on it! I'm surprised, she's so warm and kind to the contestants, plus she looks fecking gorgeous. The Love Island gig might not be as pie in the sky as thought...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Whitmore has failed to mention that Maya Jama is also on the Celeb Juice Halloween show, yet again. Meanwhile Maya has done the same sort of posts as Laura, but actually included her. Mind you, she is also using Insta to highlight the crisis in Sudan, whilst Whitmore is using hers to hawk yet more cheap clothing 😂

Maybe her bank ISN'T telling her such a great story after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22