Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura is a bellend with a face like a slapped arse soon to be ex love island presenter.
The end
šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What's her problem..
She's just a nasty human being. The mask has truly slipped hasn't it.

Reactions: 21
I can't see any of the tabloids talking about her appearance or her outfit at the NTAs. Yer wan is soon going to be off the telly šŸ˜¹ Sorry Laura but Maya and Maura are coming for your job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m increasingly inclined to agree with poster who thinks Laura might have PND. As mu as I am not a fan of hers, she is acting really weirdly. So defensive and insistent that she can do everything. Also the way she went after that journalist and the way she is reacting to LI criticism itā€™s just so over the top and ill advised. She must have people telling her to stop, step away from socials and just get herself together and she must be ignoring that advice. I found that clip painful, Iain is like a puppy thatā€™s scared of getting kicked. You can see his facial expression change from hope to discomfort.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m increasingly inclined to agree with poster who thinks Laura might have PND. As mu as I am not a fan of hers, she is acting really weirdly. So defensive and insistent that she can do everything. Also the way she went after that journalist and the way she is reacting to LI criticism itā€™s just so over the top and ill advised. She must have people telling her to stop, step away from socials and just get herself together and she must be ignoring that advice. I found that clip painful, Iain is like a puppy thatā€™s scared of getting kicked. You can see his facial expression change from hope to discomfort.
It was me; this clip to me just confirms somethingā€™s up.

But Iā€™m also aware that she could just be a bubbling vat of piss and vinegar too, she just looks so fecking SOUR and brimming with ennui

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In a tiny way, I hope for her sake it is because at least then thereā€™s a chance sheā€™ll get better and maybe not come across like a witchā€¦

But Iā€™m not so sure it is that with her. Mental health is blamed for a lot of dickish behaviour and more and more people seem to use it as an excuse to treat people however they feel. I had it too and it was even worse than the depression Iā€™ve had on and off for years. But it didnā€™t change my entire personality and make me regularly act out of character. Iā€™m not sure this behaviour only started after daughter was born - the going to the Brits in a mini-dress days after her ā€œfriend Carolineā€ died, the dancing on the bed at getting the LI gig/provoking pap at the South African Airport was before she was even pregnant and and her attitude on Strictly was years ago. Iā€™m not having a pop at anyoneā€™s opinion, just stating that mine is sheā€™s an out of control narc who is unable to control the narrative rather than someone with PND.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Iā€™m not convinced either but I do think itā€™s a possibility. I guess people who know her personally would be able to tell if she is always this way. Itā€™s hard to tell because (aside from not being her doctor ha) she only came on my radar when she got the love island gig and I remember thinking - wow that presenter has zero tact- when I read about her jumping up and down and partying at the brits and her profile really rose with that job so itā€™s hard to tell if sheā€™s always been like that. She couldā€™ve always been impossible but no one saw any of it.

I think her agents stand by her because she says yes to everything (army, chicken, primark) and makes them money. Also, that army thing, was that before baby? Didnā€™t she throw someone under bus for that too.

Reactions: 14
I know part of being a celeb is showing of clothes you get to wear but do we really need a gazillion posts of her in every single outfit.

Reactions: 3
In a tiny way, I hope for her sake it is because at least then thereā€™s a chance sheā€™ll get better and maybe not come across like a witchā€¦

But Iā€™m not so sure it is that with her. Mental health is blamed for a lot of dickish behaviour and more and more people seem to use it as an excuse to treat people however they feel. I had it too and it was even worse than the depression Iā€™ve had on and off for years. But it didnā€™t change my entire personality and make me regularly act out of character. Iā€™m not sure this behaviour only started after daughter was born - the going to the Brits in a mini-dress days after her ā€œfriend Carolineā€ died, the dancing on the bed at getting the LI gig/provoking pap at the South African Airport was before she was even pregnant and and her attitude on Strictly was years ago. Iā€™m not having a pop at anyoneā€™s opinion, just stating that mine is sheā€™s an out of control narc who is unable to control the narrative rather than someone with PND.
yeah i dont think its PND either. it seems ever since she got the LI gig it went to her head that she was the presenter of the biggest show on tv and she let her mask slip.

Reactions: 23
She was a witch long before she had the baby. Just ask anyone who was unlucky enough to work with her in Ireland. Canā€™t blame this one on depression Iā€™m afraid although she probably will if she thinks it might help her get a job.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.