Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video on her insta grid looks like she's advertising something called 'Barbie SteamPoo'

Screenshot 2021-11-20 at 10.07.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
(Neil from the Inbetweeners voice)
"Will! SteamPoo. SteamPoo! I'm sorry! It just slipped out. ... STEAMPOO!"

D756A4D2-4045-44B1-BC8D-B044F1C9E54A.jpeg
35EA5399-F795-4602-B06A-63220DCFAD47.jpeg
F0CA30C4-C45E-48E6-ACD6-71542D184F79.jpeg

the difference in her face in just a few months …. I really hope she just got buccal fat removal surgery and it’s not due to just weight loss … because that would be worrying … either way it does not look nice on her.. she looks gaunt

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is she not just sucking her cheeks in to a ridiculous degree? It would explain (but not excuse) the stupid pout too
Oh … ha ha ha you’re right … my concern has turned to amusement, thank you. She’s a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The irony that she will rail against anyone daring to use her child as some kind of topic in an interview, while she will happily continue to use Caroline Flack as a topic in a national newspaper interview and podcast, as a tool to illustrate her opinions.

After everything Carolines mother has said relatively recently, you'd think she'd be a little more sensitive and subtle.

Reactions: 28
Who wouldn't want to distance themselves from a caustic show like that anyway?
While I think she'd be a good match I never thought she's what the producers want - maybe Maya Jama or AJ Odudu would be a good match? A plank of wood would be better than Laura!

Reactions: 5
Maura was great at presenting glow up but i dont blame her for not wanting to do LI.

Reactions: 4
Love island should get rid of both of them. Iain wasn’t remotely funny the last series and just mentioned laura all the time. Iain could easily be replaced by any other comedian.

Reactions: 16
Get Rob Beckett as voice over and Aisling Bea to present. Both love the show and neither take themselves too seriously and would be great

Reactions: 13
Get Rob Beckett as voice over and Aisling Bea to present. Both love the show and neither take themselves too seriously and would be great
Aisling Bea tries too hard and makes me cringe.

I want to like her, but i cant

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laura has a very cold vicious look to her. I dont like her eyes they look cruel. I think she was at some point pretty but I don't anymore although it don't matter what I think she l
Honestly believes she is a raving beauty.
I hate #whatwhitmorewore she is so not a fashion icon

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.