Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, because he knows what the M in MTV stands for.
I’ve noticed you bring it up a lot that Laura was a presenter on MTV and why Laura herself doesn’t refer to it anymore or goes back to doing it?

I’m not having a go I’m just intrigued why it means so much to you that she no longer does MTV?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maya Jama has just landed a big ITV presenting gig for some talent show and they seem to be really backing her. I doubt she’d want LI anymore as her profile is going above it. Having said that, ITV seem to find a female presenter they think works and throw them on everything it was kate Thornton back in the day ( was that her name? Did pop idol etc) Amanda Holden 🤮, holly Willoughby (still does heaps) and Caroline was given a shot at quite a few things and now they are doing a lot for Laura. I don’t think they’ll stick with her for much longer though, she’s getting too much wrong.

Also I fell down a strictly YouTube rabbit hole yesterday. Laura was awful. Not the dancing which was far better than I could ever do but lacking in any real feeling/ connection to the music (la de da, call me Bruce) but the facial expressions. Worth a watch. Also, the lady can not wiggle her arse. She looks like she has just grown the lower half of her body. Danny mac was brilliant on that series. Look up his dance to Magdalena. It will brighten up your morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed you bring it up a lot that Laura was a presenter on MTV and why Laura herself doesn’t refer to it anymore or goes back to doing it?

I’m not having a go I’m just intrigued why it means so much to you that she no longer does MTV?
I don't know, it's always been the channel I have associated her with.

Reactions: 3
I must admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Maura Higgins on the bits I caught on LI as I don't regularly watch it, found her a bit annoying but have to say she's doing a fantastic job on the show on RTE2 on Glow up Ireland, she seems an absolute darling and so natural and lovely with the contestants. She would be a great presenter of LI. On the other hand I only watched one episode of LI this year and Laura appeared so cold and not at all on the contestants wavelength. She's not relatable or a people's person for someone who's got years of experience, that's not going to change. She needs to take her head out of her backside and wake up and smell the coffee. Some of the criticisms of her on Twitter were cruel and harsh and mean, but some were just basically saying the truth, she's not a good presenter and not likeable to the general public, and perhaps needs to move on to something else she might be better suited to.

Reactions: 27
Whitmore was at the Queens of Archive party last night, as were Daisy Lowe, Portia Freeman and several others - who were all friends of Carolines. All in that tight knit group.

Odd that Whitmore actively avoided them all evening, despite apparently being Carolines best friend?? Stuck with her horrid little gang of stylist and make up woman - the people who are responsible for taking the dancing videos and hideous posed photos. The very same people who took the fake tube platform photo last week in fact.

She doesnt seem to go anywhere without them.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I must admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Maura Higgins on the bits I caught on LI as I don't regularly watch it, found her a bit annoying but have to say she's doing a fantastic job on the show on RTE2 on Glow up Ireland, she seems an absolute darling and so natural and lovely with the contestants. She would be a great presenter of LI. On the other hand I only watched one episode of LI this year and Laura appeared so cold and not at all on the contestants wavelength. She's not relatable or a people's person for someone who's got years of experience, that's not going to change. She needs to take her head out of her backside and wake up and smell the coffee. Some of the criticisms of her on Twitter were cruel and harsh and mean, but some were just basically saying the truth, she's not a good presenter and not likeable to the general public, and perhaps needs to move on to something else she might be better suited to.
does anybody know where I can watch glow up in England? Sorry to derail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.