Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance of the “ happy birthday Caroline, hope im doing you proud”. Yes I’m sure she would be really proud that a mere few days after her death you had your gladrags on attending events, dancing posing and pouting all over your Instagram.
As if Caroline would give a tit how she's doing. The vanity. Always making things about herself.

Reactions: 20
Loving the way Maya Jama has pretty much announced that she is going to scale back on work and focus on being content and happy, not knackered all the time and looking for the next gig. This is at the same time as she is announced as the new face of Levis, has a Simon Cowell show in the bag and an NBA Superstar boyfriend with a mansion in the states.

Meanwhile Whitmore will attend the opening of an envelope to stay in the papers, is the face of Primark and Dare2Be (???), is getting dropped like a hot chip by production companies, and desperately records TikTok dance routines with her fella for attention.

Two very different approaches, with two very different results

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she had a few days on her jollies in NYC and then as soon as she’s back she’s up to Manchester to present some awards for a supermarket? Desperate or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's so desperate. "Look how busy and in demand I am, look look look! Fcuk the haters!"

I bet her memo to her management was to keep her as busy as possible to prevent a fall from grace after falling flat on her face with LI. And the inevitable announcement of a new host.

Reactions: 9
It's so desperate. "Look how busy and in demand I am, look look look! Fcuk the haters!"

I bet her memo to her management was to keep her as busy as possible to prevent a fall from grace after falling flat on her face with LI. And the inevitable announcement of a new host.

She can't seriously have management?

She can't seriously have management?

Sorry was thinking this was the Sallie Axl thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but heat had a column this week about how LI producers are supposedly keen to Sogn up someone from strictly (can’t remember name sorry) to replace Laura and they make a joke about her being dumped. Lol.

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but heat had a column this week about how LI producers are supposedly keen to Sogn up someone from strictly (can’t remember name sorry) to replace Laura and they make a joke about her being dumped. Lol.
Probably AJ. She would be great on LI.

Reactions: 4
How did the joke go?
It was something like, ‘gather round the fire pit, sounds like someone is getting dumped’

I’ll try to get a pic of it later but have a terrible track record on here of not uploading pics so sorry In advance if it doesn’t happen until next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weak-ish tea, but she hosted an awards ceremony for the Co-op in Manchester on Weds night. She was really bleeping irritating...

Reactions: 10
I just saw the video of her walking across road in NY. She looks drunk but makes me feel better about how I walk in heels.

• Haha
People barely looked at her at all when she was strutting across the street. Bit she was shocked at that.just thinking she probably just had a baby to fit in with societal norms and because it's what women are pressured to do due to societal norms and she is getting up there in age because she doesn't seem bothered at all to be around her baby. She is out every night and hasn't been off Instagram since . Not normal mother behaviour to be constantly away from the child.im sure the child will have the best of everything but imagine having a narcissistic mother like Laura who cares more about what party she's attending and how she looks on Instagram. Child will more than likely grow up to be the same

Reactions: 12
Remember when you’d be in play school and there was those tins with strings ? And you’d put your foot on top of the tins and walk / navigate with the strings ? Clump clump clump.
That’s exactly how Laura looks walking across that zebra crossing hahaha I am scarlet for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do not reach such a conclusion as the following one easily.
A lot of considered reflection over time has gone into it and many things have been taken into account.

I now believe Laura Whitmore is Ireland's worst television host of all time.
I never envisaged myself thinking anyone outside of "Xposé" could assume such a status in my own mind. Of course others may disagree with my assertion as they are more than entitled so to do.

The key to the quality of any television presenter in my mind has always been one guiding principle above all others.
Honesty of endeavour.
It leaks through the gaps in Laura's every action and every interaction.
Every look and every word.

Quality of performance is obviously key.
The ability to keep producing, keep improving, keep evolving, keep innovating, keep stimulating and keep wowing the crowds all of critical importance.
Laura has demonstrated a complete lack of this in unmitigated abundance.

Even without a previous backdrop of rather less appearances than most due to COVID restrictions, Laura still managed to achieve less in two months than virtually everyone else can manage in two minutes in terms of visual stimulation.
Now she appears to be unfairly getting into a regular run of ITV2 appearances and the difference in performance level to everyone else is marked.

All with such arrogance, such unlikeability, such cockiness, such nastiness and such unassuming dishonesty.
The art of under delivering, defying public popularity and not living up to expectation has become an impossibly regular norm for Laura above any other host in the history of British and Irish television.

In a reality show culture still far too polluted by scam, deceit and disreputable practice Laura stands as the raging storm of arrogance, vapidness and dislike.
Her membership of the Love Island community and how she uses it is positively anything but a force for good.

Performance wise there has never been anyone worse imo.
Character wise nobody has ever come close.

Laura Whitmore has gotten on my nerves like nobody else since the Kardashians.
Through limitless negation on screen of course but more importantly through just who she is. The ultimate insult of all to the ultimate pariah of them all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Good thesis Eoin. Please forward on your citations and references and you will receive your grade in due course

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Makes you wonder how much better she would have turned out if she’d stayed in Ireland and worked for RTE 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.