Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was petty, but if you can't handle some rando journalist being a bit bitchy about your clothes I'm not sure you're cut out for politics...

I doubt Laura would have made a peep if the target had been a woman she decided she didn't like.
The point isn't that she couldn't handle it. The point is it should never have been written in the first place. This idiocy has now added merit to laura's nonsense so well done Niamh you tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The point isn't that she couldn't handle it. The point is it should never have been written in the first place. This idiocy has now added merit to laura's nonsense so well done Niamh you tool.
Niamh being a bit of a head with that article and Laura’s public shaming are two completely separate events… what Niamh asked from Laura about baby Voldemort was nothing out of ordinary and frankly just her job and Laura threw her under a bus of 2 million people for it … it was uncalled for and incredibly cruel no matter what Niamh’s current actions are …

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apples and oranges comparison here by Laurs. One was asking for comment and the other is a scathing article on politicians appearance.

Niamh likely sees herself as Ireland’s answer to Jan Moir and her articles are written as such. Maybe those politicians need to develop a bit of resilience.

Reactions: 2
As if the column of Niamh Walsh is anywhere on Laura's radar. She's so west Brit I'd say she probably has no idea who any of the women in the article even are. The only reason this is even being mentioned on her page is so she can encourage her army of gimps followers to do yet another pile on and all because Niamh Walsh dared asked the name of Steve. Laura is just confirming her status as an aggressive, vindictive madam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Niamh being a bit of a head with that article and Laura’s public shaming are two completely separate events… what Niamh asked from Laura about baby Voldemort was nothing out of ordinary and frankly just her job and Laura threw her under a bus of 2 million people for it … it was uncalled for and incredibly cruel no matter what Niamh’s current actions are …
Oh I totally agree but you know what titmore is like

Reactions: 2
The latest dancing video on her grid, I just don't get it. It seems so weird and desperate.

Reactions: 11
It’s not even a new video either she literally posted the same thing on July 5th (when I saw her post this morning I thought I swear she has posted this before.) If you swipe along there’s a few photos and then her doing the same awful dancing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s not even a new video either she literally posted the same thing on July 5th (when I saw her post this morning I thought I swear she has posted this before.) If you swipe along there’s a few photos and then her doing the same awful dancing.

Omg cringe 🙈
'Look at me doing ironic dancing when really I am obviously an AMAZING dancer'.

All I get are Teresa May vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ian’s tour starts tonight. He must be glad to have a bit of peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she really fancy's herself doesn’t she? What’s with the dancing?

‘Hey can you take a pic of my outfit please, oh wait record me dancing aswell!’

It’s not funny or attractive, it’s just a bit cringe.

Reactions: 19
This is obviously a joke but what do you think are the chances Laura's fellow MTV VJ Zane Lowe will replace Iain as the narrator next year?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.