Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose the nursery post proves where the baby is all the time whilst she’s out on the piss, staging insta shoots on train platforms and arranging to be papped

Reactions: 1
Suppose the nursery post proves where the baby is all the time whilst she’s out on the piss, staging insta shoots on train platforms and arranging to be papped
So sad. How old is her baby, like 10m? What is she doing that is so important that she has to put her in nursery? (Not judging mummies who do have to work but wtf is LW doing all day to not be able to parent her under 1 yo)

Reactions: 9
Yes we will. Being from the West Country, she doesn’t sound anything like anyone from round here .
Or maybe an English or even American actress trying to do a phoney Irish accent is more comparable to her voice. She defo sounds more British to me, serves her right for moving to the sterile wastelands of London so soon.

Or maybe an English or even American actress trying to do a phoney Irish accent is more comparable to her voice. She defo sounds more British to me, serves her right for moving to the sterile wastelands of London so soon.
Oh would ya ever duck off with this nonsense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Giving off vibes of someone who fancied Laura back when she lived in Ireland and you thought you’d have a chance, but then she moved away and told you to piss off so now you dislike her, yet the obsession still remains

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she has a very affected accent. Never met a person from Bray who talks like that. She sounds like someone who is trying to sound posher than she is.

Reactions: 8
I think she has a very affected accent. Never met a person from Bray who talks like that. She sounds like someone who is trying to sound posher than she is.
I have family from Mayo and they put on a posh accent as well. I dont know how they manage it tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maya Jama, who is from Bristol, has admitted in interviews that she wishes she hadn't moved to London so soon.

Reactions: 1
No posh people exist outside the pale of course 🙄
Just going from my immediate family and their accent compared to the others and its worlds apart, always makes me smile but it is a shame they feel the need to fit in and change their accent.

Reactions: 3
Maya Jama, who is from Bristol, has admitted in interviews that she wishes she hadn't moved to London so soon.
Posted by eoin from his ma’s box room where he has not strayed from since the day he was born in 1995.

Loads of people move away for work. Give it a rest loveen

• Haha
Reactions: 21

These two are so embarrassing.They are also too old to be doing this tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok you’re going to have to bear with me as I’m not Irish but I’ve just googled where in Ireland she’s from and it’s says she’s from Bray, which (I have been there) is really not far from Dublin so why is she making it sound like she’s from the middle of nowhere and going on about living in a multicultural city 🤣
Bray is a large, very much multi-cultural town. The dope.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Said before, but she’s deffo the chief wage earner, can’t imagine man child Iain is making much.

Reactions: 2
Giving off vibes of someone who fancied Laura back when she lived in Ireland and you thought you’d have a chance, but then she moved away and told you to piss off so now you dislike her, yet the obsession still remains
So Eoin is Ireland’s answer to Piers Morgan? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posted by eoin from his ma’s box room where he has not strayed from since the day he was born in 1995.

Loads of people move away for work. Give it a rest loveen
1. I have my own house
2. I was born in 1994.
3. I've aspergers syndrome
4. Lots of people move away at the wrong time and regret it later on in life.

5. When will we see the back of Laura and her unfunny other half once and for all?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
1. I have my own house
2. I was born in 1994.
3. I've aspergers syndrome
4. Lots of people move away at the wrong time and regret it later on in life.

5. When will we see the back of Laura and her unfunny other half once and for all?
And lots of people move away at the right time and don’t regret it ever. You really need to get over the fact that she moved away for work!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.