Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was due near end of August?? I'm due 29th and for some reason I thought hers was very similar as I compared bump pics haha as mine didn't appear till I was 26 weeks and hers has been around for 350 weeks 😅😅🤣🤣
She must have hardly been pregnant in those Christmas pics with Gary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have hardly been pregnant in those Christmas pics with Gary 😂
I thought she was due around 12/13 August. She prob only found out just before Christmas she was pregnant and as soon as she was pregnant boom a bump appeared 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her "Mom" hair cut... Piss off Laura.
She's making being a Mum her personality, when she doesn't realise how bleeping hard it actually is and when you become a Mum all you long for is a bleeping break 🤣🤣 We all love our kids but those days off or rare nights out are amazing! Yes you become a mother and it is your priority, but you still need to remember you're human and have your own life/personality
She'll change her bio to "full time mummy" soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She said in early January that Gary leaked the huge massive world changing news of her pregnancy to the press but they couldn't report until she was past 12 weeks. So she should be due end of July. Or that was just a tall tale 🤥

Reactions: 7
She said in early January that Gary leaked the huge massive world changing news of her pregnancy to the press but they couldn't report until she was past 12 weeks. So she should be due end of July. Or that was just a tall tale 🤥
Ah I couldnt remember/be bothered to go through all of the pics haha
---
According to OK magazine the week of the 10th July in her recent column she said she is 32 weeks. So another 2 months of her drivel 😅🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
I only remembered the thing in January as I've never heard of the press being banned from reporting on early pregnancy. Thank goodness that rule exists as Gary could have made tens of pounds out of that world exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I only remembered the thing in January as I've never heard of the press being banned from reporting on early pregnancy. Thank goodness that rule exists as Gary could have made tens of pounds out of that world exclusive.
Oh yes I can remember her saying she had been ‘forced’ to reveal her pregnancy a lot sooner than she wanted but since then she’s kept a low profile……

• Haha
I thought she was due around 12/13 August. She prob only found out just before Christmas she was pregnant and as soon as she was pregnant boom a bump appeared 🤣🤣🤣
If she was due around that date, she'd have conceived around Nov 22nd so she'd literally have just missed a period during those pregnancy announcement Christmas photos with Gary. Surely she's due later than that?! That's insanely early to pose like that otherwise 😶😵💫.

Reactions: 7
If she was due around that date, she'd have conceived around Nov 22nd so she'd literally have just missed a period during those pregnancy announcement Christmas photos with Gary. Surely she's due later than that?! That's insanely early to pose like that otherwise 😶😵💫.
I think I posted before that I figured out she was about 5 weeks at Christmas so literally only 2-3 weeks since conceiving

Reactions: 6
Poor wee baby has been monetised from three weeks after conception..these z listers make me sick the way they publicise their innocent children and plaster them all over social media without consent.. it’s disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 16
The begging clearly paid off as she finally “got her hands” on her free pram AND car seat… I’m actually raging at this!! Prams are so expensive and I had to save so hard to afford to buy mine, so it’s disgusting that a total grifter who can well afford to buy her own is handed one for free 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Shes not had to put her hand in her pocket much for the baby at all. I can think of one thing she bought herself (Zara baby clothes) and she complained about the cost.

Reactions: 13
The begging clearly paid off as she finally “got her hands” on her free pram AND car seat… I’m actually raging at this!! Prams are so expensive and I had to save so hard to afford to buy mine, so it’s disgusting that a total grifter who can well afford to buy her own is handed one for free 😡
She was already gifted 2 car seats and I’m sure a pram too!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she still doing her championing single mums thing? Haven’t seen her post about it in a while…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.