Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
I know it’s early but I think the next thread title should be:

Laura Anderson #3: In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Rose94

VIP Member
Annoys the living shit out of me when women who are separated with their child’s father refer to themselves as “single mums” even when the father is actively there bringing up their child alongside her. You’re a single woman not a single mum, it shits on all the real single mums who haven’t got the fathers help and really do do everything alone

• Heart
Reactions: 60

jayne2240

VIP Member
Me last night after my potato skin starter, pizza main and 6 cocktails 🥰 love my trapped wind bloat belly xo
94D6B86B-5AB9-4C08-9397-80423A842BA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s a bit shitty that she said on her stories the other that that the reason she did IVF with Dane was because of problems on his side? Bit crappy not only blaming him but making it known he has fertility issues. Don’t think she would appreciate it if it was the opposite and he’d done the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 49

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t normally advocate what Gary’s done… but I am a petty betty, so am LIVING for him taking back some control after all of Laura’s passive aggressive posts about narcissists.

Popcorn at the ready..

---
Also on a side note… currently re-watching Footballers Wives on ITV X

Gary was fiiiiiiinnnee back in the day. Time (and booze) has not been kind to him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Rose94

VIP Member
Gary was probably sick of her running the narrative of him being the villan so took some control I’m here for it with popcorn ready 🍿

Reactions: 48

JulesC

VIP Member
Sorry, she fully deserved this. She’s been slating Gary left, right and centre. Don’t blame him for retaliating. Who actually cares what sex someone else’s baby is anyway?

Can’t wait to see what Laura’s responses to this is 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
The hinting and begging posts have started already, posting asking for recommendations’ for who to go to for a pregnancy massage. These idiots always post asking for where to go when all they’re doing is hinting for a company to message them to offer it for free. It makes me so mad that these rich people have plenty money to pay for these things, more than enough money to provide for a baby yet they expect freebies because they think they’re entitled. Normal people often struggle to buy the basics for their babies but they go without in order to make sure their child has what they need yet you’ve got scumbags like this who are simply too tight to dip into their very healthy bank accounts to provide for their own baby It makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Maybe Gary's at the end of his tether with Laura...

and why should he keep the gender of HIS child a secret, just because her looney attention seeking mother wants to keep her gender on IG a cliffhanger

Reactions: 46

jayne2240

VIP Member
Lol at her saying she’s only got 1 baby grow. To be fair pet given you only ovulated 24hrs ago you’re a bit eager having anything. Calm the fuck down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

JulesC

VIP Member
E58EA4B6-FC92-4354-AE3C-072892016148.png

The caption 🤦‍♀️ She literally has no idea what’s coming, how is she moaning about saggy tits and not getting a full nights sleep at 20 ish weeks? 🤣

Some of the comments on this post are great thought, my favourite was ‘Say hi to Gary’.

• Haha
Reactions: 45