Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got way more than she will ever need. They grow so quick and will not use it all. Such a waste, think of all these real struggling single parents who can't just get gifted stuff and really struggle to feed their kids. Rips my knitting big time.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The begging clearly paid off as she finally “got her hands” on her free pram AND car seat… I’m actually raging at this!! Prams are so expensive and I had to save so hard to afford to buy mine, so it’s disgusting that a total grifter who can well afford to buy her own is handed one for free 😡
bleeping sideshow Bob feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her life seems quite sad and lonely just now. She doesn’t seem to know anyone in Glasgow and is just always on her own with her dog in her flat. Social media is such a lie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her life seems quite sad and lonely just now. She doesn’t seem to know anyone in Glasgow and is just always on her own with her dog in her flat. Social media is such a lie 😂😂😂
Doesn't surprise me, my mate met her while working in the airport and said she was vile. Acting like an A List Celeb when barely anyone knew who she was! This was before the single mum gig!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She don’t need no1 else hun and she dont need 2 leave her flat cos she is a strong mamabear and a full time single mum.

(Until she needs to lure another famous-in-the-90s man for a second baby anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she will make Gary’s life hell..she will be over exposing this poor baby from birth! From what I see of him he doesn’t share much about his kids..she’s very unlikeable! Being preggy shows that she needs that Botox to pretend she’s in her 30’s 😂😂😂 we all know you’re 105 Laura! 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She would have been wanting a gifted mansion, as soon as she pops out that baby she'll be away on nights out looking for a new baby daddy.

• Haha
I love that she’s reposted the Ocarro bundle ad and it’s been edited now without her ignorant clueless voiceover where she called it Oscarro throughout. She’d clearly been given buzz words to use like parent facing / world facing etc and even put the carry cot on “world facing” 😂 I remember watching it thinking it was a Terrible ad and she came across as someone who’d just taken a freebie rather than actually knowing anything about the pram …or prams full stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she will make Gary’s life hell..she will be over exposing this poor baby from birth! From what I see of him he doesn’t share much about his kids..she’s very unlikeable! Being preggy shows that she needs that Botox to pretend she’s in her 30’s 😂😂😂 we all know you’re 105 Laura! 👵
His ex wife seems lovely, I’d imagine she’s not into kid exploitation. You can’t accuse him of having a type…

Reactions: 13
Popped over from the Talia thread for a nosey.
She’s in for a massive shock if she thinks that spray is gonna fix her minny right after birth 😬. Anyone else think she’s going to have Gary there as her personal slave after she gives birth and make him do all the night feeds; because you know she will need so much rest after being pregnant for 200 months!
I just hope that after using him for his swimmers she lets Gary be part of the babies life! He does seem to be a good dad to his other children. Well by what we can see on insta anyway!

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: “never ending - the pregnancy and the grift list”

• Haha
Reading the comments on her pram building post “who needs a man” well clearly she needed one to get her pregnant in the first place! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reading the comments on her pram building post “who needs a man” well clearly she needed one to get her pregnant in the first place! 🙄
Be fair, she probably did try to get a baby #gifted (like everything else) before she got a man involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't want people to know where she moved to then posts a video basically showing her location off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why move to another flat with no garden and not ground floor? She was complaining about stairs at her old place, doesn’t make sense 🤰🏼

the Ocarro is bloody heavy to be taking up and down flights of stairs. I struggle lifting it into the boot sometimes 😂
I’m guessing a reel of her humphing it up and down stairs with a baby and shopping in it isn’t going to be forthcoming?! I mean, it was gifted right?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.