Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get pregnancy can be hard work but you think she was the first woman ever to be pregnant. Most us were never gifted loads of stuff and were off on fancy holidays. She needs to grow up. Gary came across a bit of a melt on CHD but at least he seems a decent parent to his children.

Reactions: 23
I’m going with Luella (Lu tribute to the poor man who she used to get her up the duff!)

Reactions: 5
Jesus that story about how she gets full quick because she’s heavily pregnant. Yes Laura, in all the thousands of years of women being pregnant, you are the only person to ever experience this. You are so special. No one has ever been this pregnant before and had this sensation. bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus that story about how she gets full quick because she’s heavily pregnant. Yes Laura, in all the thousands of years of women being pregnant, you are the only person to ever experience this. You are so special. No one has ever been this pregnant before and had this sensation. bleeping twit.
Is she pregnant? Bloody hell, she’s kept that quiet hasn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The funniest thing about that was “normally I’m a pig” yes we see that from your Size six figure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching her Q and A. She is coming across as so unprepared for what's coming. I agree that sometimes your birth plan doesn't go to plan and that's ok but it sounds as if she hasn't actually looked into anything that could happen. She doesn't know what co-sleeping is? You get a leaflet on this in your baby box and from the midwife so how does she not know. I think she's in for a shock!

Reactions: 15
The funniest thing about that was “normally I’m a pig” yes we see that from your Size six figure
Classic attention seeking “oh I eat like a pig and still remain skinny” Yeah let’s see if that’s still the case after you’ve had a baby…..
---
Just watching her Q and A. She is coming across as so unprepared for what's coming. I agree that sometimes your birth plan doesn't go to plan and that's ok but it sounds as if she hasn't actually looked into anything that could happen. She doesn't know what co-sleeping is? You get a leaflet on this in your baby box and from the midwife so how does she not know. I think she's in for a shock!
Did she get the baby box? With the amount of gifted items she’s has, she really doesn’t need even more free stuff!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never been invested in peoples break ups but I’m dying to know why her and GL split. He proper hates her

Reactions: 9
Classic attention seeking “oh I eat like a pig and still remain skinny” Yeah let’s see if that’s still the case after you’ve had a baby…..
---

Did she get the baby box? With the amount of gifted items she’s has, she really doesn’t need even more free stuff!
I'm not sure if she did get a baby box. You're right though, she doesn't need anymore free stuff!

Did I hear her say she forgot about antenatal classes? She's the one person who absolutely needs to go to them

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been invested in peoples break ups but I’m dying to know why her and GL split. He proper hates her
I’m still dying to know why she even went out with him. She didn’t even like him! The only reason I can think she bothered with him is that he told her he had kids and she knew his sperm swam ok so she went out with him, she was grossed out by him on CGD (as was I 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has really unfortunate genes because that paper thin eye skin is so ageing I’ve never known it so bad on anyone before

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.