Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's certainly giving enough content 🍿
---
I think she's raging her threads moving
---
Screenshot_20230227-171549.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is PAINFUL on Insta these days..throwing shade at the Sperm Donor every day..morto for her🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 25
Girls are always quick to call a fella a narc when he doesn’t want them anymore

Reactions: 28
I think it’s hard to label someone a narc after such a short relationship
I think it’s hard to label someone a narc after such a short relationship
Ok, left field here and maybe I have missed stuff before. She hasn’t done anything like this with her exes before?? something must have been so bad for her to be doing this? No? I don’t know, I just feel she is going through so much and doing this in the public eye too? I just want to know wtf happened and what he did! She is pregnant and is so highly emotional and onboard going through it… I hate seeing it!

Reactions: 22
Ok, left field here and maybe I have missed stuff before. She hasn’t done anything like this with her exes before?? something must have been so bad for her to be doing this? No? I don’t know, I just feel she is going through so much and doing this in the public eye too? I just want to know wtf happened and what he did! She is pregnant and is so highly emotional and onboard going through it… I hate seeing it!
That is a good point. I think something must’ve happened - prob to do with the car crash but she’s going a bit ott now. Co parenting isn’t easy but it’ll be a lot harder if you’re feuding and handing a kid over at cheadle service station

Reactions: 20
That article Gary says the baby wasn’t planned and Laura said in the Q&A it was planned 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
“Dressing for bump” There is no bump!!!! I wish my tummy looked that flat and I’m not pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.