Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s top floor right next to the dual carriageway. Nice! You can hear the traffic even before she opens the door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here is Mrs Relatable Single Mum getting gifted yet another expensive item! She might not need a man but she sure needs companies to give her free stuff! So empowering and inspiring 🙌🏻

And her little one might be some time away from being able to walk but that balcony and height gives me the absolute FEAR.

Reactions: 11
How much would she be paying for an apartment like that there? I presume it has more bedrooms than her other one because god forgive she give up her dressing room

Reactions: 4
Doesn't want people to know where she moved to then posts a video basically showing her location off 🙈
Was just coming on to say this - talking in another post about her privacy and how people were saying to her “oh you live on my street” etc and then shows where she is and what buildings are around her. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always uses the wide lens camera to film her flat to make it look much bigger than it is. She did it in her nail salon the other day which just so happens to be where I go to and I knew instantly cos its not as big as her camera skills were making out. She’s so bloody fake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm in Glasgow and can confirm it's chucking it down and bleeping freezing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s the converted building in Thornwood/Broomhill by the Roundabout. Whoever said Mark Taylor was going to sort her out was right as they manage that building 😂

anyway, idiot. I’m sure the balcony flex was worth it now that we all know where you live again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How much would she be paying for an apartment like that there? I presume it has more bedrooms than her other one because god forgive she give up her dressing room
When she found it she said it was 3 bedroom so baby could have her own room and she’s still got her dressing room. Surely with a small child and a dog she would be better off with a house and garden.

Reactions: 12
When she found it she said it was 3 bedroom so baby could have her own room and she’s still got her dressing room. Surely with a small child and a dog she would be better off with a house and garden.
That would be sensible. But the dog and child are mere accessories to her life. She’s not interested in their needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She previously mentioned the terrace for Buddy so she can just let him out... Guessing that means the poor dog won't be getting properly walked?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.