Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2BEE8813-EBBF-4DF4-8AB3-723378DD39DC.jpeg

Ha just seen this on her post about the cooling pads 🤣🤣

Was the pregnancy actually leaked? I thought we only knew about it because she announced it at Christmas or soon after.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2338929

Was the pregnancy actually leaked? I thought we only knew about it because she announced it at Christmas or soon after.
Nobody leaks pregnancies about nobodies 😂 the only reason she’s got any press over this is because he’s a has-been celebrity and she got knocked up quick and posted a cringe Christmas announcement followed by speedy drama with splitting up to keep the news cycle going (which she needs to be able to grab onto whatever relevancy for the grifting).
Woman is such a loser. Gary is too, getting some random woman knocked up barely knowing her, but she’s the bigger loser with the begging and grifting and whinging about Zara clothes being expensive and every other pregnancy symptom.

Reactions: 26
I always found it interesting how he was so into her and she wanted to be friends and then suddenly it’s a massive romance, pregnancy and then break up.

Reactions: 14
If I was to guess I think she threw her toys out the pram when he refused to move to Glasgow for her. And quite rightly so he has kids. She said on her stories that that wasn’t the reason blah blah but I think someone is telling porkies. I can’t see her staying in Glasgow with the baby. I bet she moves back to Dubai to be near her sister once she’s had it.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2338929

Surely she's getting confused with the announcement and how to her the babies gender was 'leaked' which neither happened as gary had as much right to say his babies gender she's just still mad because she couldn't make any pennies from most of the pregnancy 💀

Reactions: 7
When is she actually due? Also is she just gonna moan about how tired she is constantly when the baby is here? 😴

Reactions: 4
Nobody leaks pregnancies about nobodies 😂 the only reason she’s got any press over this is because he’s a has-been celebrity and she got knocked up quick and posted a cringe Christmas announcement followed by speedy drama with splitting up to keep the news cycle going (which she needs to be able to grab onto whatever relevancy for the grifting).
Woman is such a loser. Gary is too, getting some random woman knocked up barely knowing her, but she’s the bigger loser with the begging and grifting and whinging about Zara clothes being expensive and every other pregnancy symptom.
I thought the press couldnt even leak pregnancies or am i wrong?

Reactions: 1
If I was to guess I think she threw her toys out the pram when he refused to move to Glasgow for her. And quite rightly so he has kids. She said on her stories that that wasn’t the reason blah blah but I think someone is telling porkies. I can’t see her staying in Glasgow with the baby. I bet she moves back to Dubai to be near her sister once she’s had it.

She also said she's not 105 years old the witch is a goofy liar 😜💜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Posting it here but could obviously apply to any “influencer” who goes looking for free stuff!
Cheeky bastards!! People walk past homeless people in the street who beg and look down at them yet this is 100x worse. People with money being scruffy bastards and begging for everything

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion…

I support mums in need unless it’s #gifted then give it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.