Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her pack her hospital bag. Is it just me that gets the impression that she is totally deluded and really doesn't know what's coming her way?

Reactions: 17
I have never heard of anyone spritzing their bits with lavendar and tea tree oil after birth
Sounds like that's gonna sting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have never heard of anyone spritzing their bits with lavendar and tea tree oil after birth
From the part of the insta story I saw, I think she thinks it’s a bit like a spa day but you get a baby at the end not some samples of massage oil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Have to say I got given that spray after giving birth and honestly, pretty bleeping nice. Didn't fix the situation of having just had a baby hoovered out of me but still...

Wouldn't be the first thing I'd pack, mind.

• Haha
I see she’s moving flat. I really hope she learns her lesson about being so public about where she lives. Every flat she moves to she posts the removal men right outside with the whole street on show making it so easy to see where it is. Got her car stolen and not going to lie those kinds of posts do not help!!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s because she hasn’t been able to get anti-wrinkle injections since becoming pregnant… the difference is stark
You can’t really get injectables for eye area. It’s usually an eyebrow or forehead lift that ppl go for to stretch the wrinkled skin out (and it gives that wierd permanently surprised look that Chrishelle stause and Caitlyn Jenner sport). Simon Cowell is injected up to his eyeballs but even he has the tell tale wrinkled eye area that looks so awkward with everything else so waxy and shiny.

Reactions: 2
You can’t really get injectables for eye area. It’s usually an eyebrow or forehead lift that ppl go for to stretch the wrinkled skin out (and it gives that wierd permanently surprised look that Chrishelle stause and Caitlyn Jenner sport). Simon Cowell is injected up to his eyeballs but even he has the tell tale wrinkled eye area that looks so awkward with everything else so waxy and shiny.
Well, you can get your crows feet done which is pretty eye adjacent?!

Reactions: 8
Yes you can. It’s one of the three most commonly treated areas.

Men are often advised to keep their crows feet give them the rugged aged look which we accept in men. Crows feet are an incredibly common add-on (and not inherently part of) when doing any sort of anti wrinkle ‘non surgical’ face lift- which you’ve described. The mid eyebrow glabeller (forehead) and forehead lines have no impact on the ocular muscles (eye muscles). Just in case you happened to be interested in treatment 😁- crows feet are very popular!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes you can. It’s one of the three most commonly treated areas.

Men are often advised to keep their crows feet give them the rugged aged look which we accept in men. Crows feet are an incredibly common add-on (and not inherently part of) when doing any sort of anti wrinkle ‘non surgical’ face lift- which you’ve described. The mid eyebrow glabeller (forehead) and forehead lines have no impact on the ocular muscles (eye muscles). Just in case you happened to be interested in treatment 😁- crows feet are very popular!!
Thanks! I did not know that! Why would people opt to get awful eyebrow lifts when they can fill out the crows feet? The surprise look is awful.

Reactions: 3
MOM cut? Is she for real? Firstly, she’s from Scotland not Seattle so why Mom? Secondly, it’s really useful being able to tie your hair up when you have a baby, never heard of a mum bun Lau?

I love having a Bob but it’s more work than having longer hair because you can’t just throw it up!

Reactions: 12
She needs actually surgery on those upper and lower eyelids, the wrinkled skin is sooooo bad.

Reactions: 4
Her "Mom" hair cut... Piss off Laura.
She's making being a Mum her personality, when she doesn't realise how bleeping hard it actually is and when you become a Mum all you long for is a bleeping break 🤣🤣 We all love our kids but those days off or rare nights out are amazing! Yes you become a mother and it is your priority, but you still need to remember you're human and have your own life/personality

• Heart
She's making being a Mum her personality, when she doesn't realise how bleeping hard it actually is and when you become a Mum all you long for is a bleeping break 🤣🤣 We all love our kids but those days off or rare nights out are amazing! Yes you become a mother and it is your priority, but you still need to remember you're human and have your own life/personality
I bet Laura will have lots of ‘me time’ and ‘nights off’ though, more than us non z list celebs!

Reactions: 12
She probably did this ages ago but did she delete the pregnancy announcement grid post? I just went to nose to see if baby was due July or august (can’t remember if they said, or just said summer).

I scrolled right back. Took ages as there’s so many arched back bloat cradling … I mean bump pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she still bleeping pregnant?!
Surely she’s due soon!
---
MOM cut? Is she for real? Firstly, she’s from Scotland not Seattle so why Mom? Secondly, it’s really useful being able to tie your hair up when you have a baby, never heard of a mum bun Lau?

I love having a Bob but it’s more work than having longer hair because you can’t just throw it up!
She got her hair cut but still has extensions. Don’t they need redoing quite often and take hours? She’s so relatable, all the mums of newborns I know definitely spend hours at the hairdresser getting their extensions and highlights done 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she was due near end of August?? I'm due 29th and for some reason I thought hers was very similar as I compared bump pics haha as mine didn't appear till I was 26 weeks and hers has been around for 350 weeks 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, she had no personality before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.