Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting it here but could obviously apply to any “influencer” who goes looking for free stuff!
Respect hopefully other small businesses start following suite sick of greedy influnzers grabbing their grubby mitts on anything that's free

Reactions: 12
What a cheek. And the fact they don’t tell you who the celeb is as well. I mean it could be Katie Price or some other walking car crash (pardon the pun) that you wouldn’t want to be associated with 🙈

Reactions: 5
What a cheek. And the fact they don’t tell you who the celeb is as well. I mean it could be Katie Price or some other walking car crash (pardon the pun) that you wouldn’t want to be associated with 🙈
I can’t wait to find out though, in a future edition of OK! Magazine when we see a spread of a 40th birthday party with a camp theme and flamingos everywhere 🦩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to find out though, in a future edition of OK! Magazine when we see a spread of a 40th birthday party with a camp theme and flamingos everywhere 🦩
I’ve been trying to figure out who it is but I haven’t got it yet 🤣 I found Abigail though

Reactions: 2
She must be due soon/have a c section scheduled soon if sweaty Gary is there, surely.

Reactions: 12
Rocking up to the princess royal in all her #gifted freebies hope she gets put on a ward with some (real)maws, she needs a reality check

Reactions: 7
Every time I see new posts on this thread I think she's had the baby and every time she hasn't had the baby 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.