Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
What an insult.

“when the leccys running low”

Yet you both toddled back off to your warm home with your money filled bank accounts? You have no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I hate charity singles at the best of times, but these two are the worst at thriving off of their charitable personna. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Yel

Chatty Member
You won ladbaby and Martin Lewis. All it took was lying to get sales. About 34k was raised for the trussell trust whereas if people had just given to the charity they would have raised over 120k with gift aid. You have another record for the most disliked Christmas number one.

Enjoy the future money all this publicity has got you.

Dear lord what a sad little life ladbaby and Martin Lewis.

Apple and Amazon will have made more than the trussel truss eventually get.

Screenshot_20221223_174632.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
So over 4 years they raised £300,000 in total for Trussell Trust yet in the last year alone their personal wealth grew by £600,000, no wonder they voted Tory at the last election, they know how to work the system!

Reactions: 34

pecan

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen any content from this couple in my life but my partner just mentioned to me that they’ve overtaken the Beatles for christmas number ones. I found the ‘reaction’ clip on their IG and it’s so glaringly obvious in an instant that they are completely fake. How have they become so ‘big’?? He has his eyes covered the whole time, it’s so obvious that he’s not crying. I’m actually irrationally angry about this. Next year do you think we can have another Rage Against The Machine moment?

Man named his kids after Nottingham Forest and cheated on his wife. Get him in the bin.

Reactions: 32

Rose28454

VIP Member
My mum died last year and we chose the Trussell tryst for donations as mum was always helping homeless people. They had quite a bit of money from donations but when they sent the letter telling us who had given money they mention mum at the beginning but the rest of the letter referred to Peter ( her name was Mary ) !!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can't believe this is happening again. For the last few weeks I've been busy helping in a food bank if the funds are going there I'm not seeing it.
Donate independently to your local food bank please, people have nothing and ladbaby are getting richer :cry: please, it's awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Yel

Chatty Member
Mark didn't want to release another Christmas song, but he had no choice with the cost of living crisis with all the people coming up to him in the street talking about food banks. 🙄 This is what he just said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
No one is playing the song, not even the people that bought it. Yet another industry that influencers are ruining for everyone by making it a joke.

It's a failure on every front from musical merit to masquerading as meaningful help. It's like it's a satire of the whole thing.

Most of their dimwitted fans have no clue that putting a 20p tin of beans in a local food bank collection box does way way more to help feed someone.

Their fans and "what have you done?" And "at least it's doing something" 🙄

If you've put a tin of beans and a packet of biscuits in a food bank then you've done more to help provide food than someone that bought 15 copies.

Probably doing more harm than good by giving the illusion that buying copies is "feed(ing) the UK" and "reaching out and helping you"

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Yel

Chatty Member
"Christmas lights aren't flashing, because people can't afford the bills"

Stop perpetuating myths. Christmas lights cost pennies to be on all week. They use hardly any energy now they're led.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

maharini

The real work on food poverty is done by small, local charities run by dedicated volunteers and supported year-round by their local community. I heard this the other day and it seemed to me to be musically awful, mocking the real issues and totally tone deaf in terms of what those issues are. People in this country can be proud of the support they give. The shame is the austerity policies that have made it necessary for charity to put an inadequate sticking plaster on a gaping wound. To discover that the protagonists are greedy Tory-voting grifters has therefore come as no surprise. Let’s lay the blame for rising prices, rampant inflation and corporate greed right where it belongs. Epitomised by these two, making people question charity with their antics. I’d like to see them do a quarter of the good that my 35 (mostly elderly) volunteers do out of the goodness of their hearts for vulnerable people, year round.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Yel

Chatty Member
They're a good example of someone overstaying their time in the public eye without any talent to back it up.

Fair enough do the Christmas single one or two years. But to use your followers to hoover up 5 years in a row the number 1 all while still saying you're a normal couple, despite making millions in cash and having an audience bigger than most UK TV stations is royally taking the piss.

The public should have turned against them after the third one and not kept going on "ooh they're so relatable!", "they're so genuine, they cried!" and all that other influencer bullshit people swallowed for far too long.

They should of stuck within their own bubble with the tens of thousands of followers that are happy to give them £3.50 a month and buy their merch.

Reactions: 26

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Stumbled across this thread and omg I’ve found my people. Mind you, I’m noticing every year that the tide seems to be turning against them more and more. I’ve hated this pair since day one. I’m so fed up that they’ve done this again. I already support my local foodbank but I’d happily double my contributions if it meant we never heard from this pair of cunts again.

rosieflowers

VIP Member
They live near me, I saw their Porsche parked outside a restaurant a couple of days ago. Guess some people can live with infidelity and grifting off people in poverty if they can live a life of luxury on the back of it. Couldn't be me 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow