Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ksi just posted that the sidemen are number 2 and lad baby 1. let’s hope their young fans get them to number one

Reactions: 9
Everything what is said about them on this forum is probably true. What most fails to understand is they are laughing at everyone. They don’t care about the Trussell Trust only the high profile it gives them. Without them they can’t get a Christmas No1, without a No1 they don’t get attention, without attention they don’t get sponsored deals. They know their poor followers don’t have a lot of money but still they sell them cheap garbage at extortionate prices. When they say they’ve taken none of the money raised that is probably true. What they have done is taken the money in expenses. They will continue to laugh at people because they have provided them with a mansion and Porsche. Shame because their sons will learn by example and Roxie is the new Colleen Rooney

Reactions: 10

This podcast ripping the tit out of Ladbaby and then the Christmas song absolutely brilliant 😂
We need to get that song to no1 🤣🤣🤣

I'm just pleased my one-star review is on iTunes now.
I suggest you all place similar reviews, pointing out how they have booster their personal income this year as they claim to be 'about charity'.

The amount of people saying they're downloading it without hearing it because 'it is for a good cause' sickens me.
Jusg give money direct to charity! Gah!!
Or donate to your local food bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The most annoying thing about that video for me is how Twatbaby sings (shouts) with his eyes shut.

Reactions: 2
Gawd are we going to have him greeting again as he’s not made a fuss off at the Brits? Releasing one crappy single a year doesn’t make you an instant hit at the Brits.

Ksi just posted that the sidemen are number 2 and lad baby 1. let’s hope their young fans get them to number one
Oh god, them Sidemen are the lamest people on the internet. They are the lesser of two evils I guess though so anything to get that pastry faced cretin off the top spot.

Reactions: 4
I wish The Kunts just played the damn game and made radio friendly songs that have a comedic value to them but also have the chance to 'unite' the country so to say
I mean he kinda does, he's 100% done a radio edit this year.

I mean he kinda does, he's 100% done a radio edit this year.
There was a radio edit last year and the radio stations still refused to play it

I don't think the messaging of it is really the problem, more so that the original is normally crap so it can't really get the support of the general public and the radio stations have a good excuse to not play it

How are people actually buying and streaming this trash? It’s not even music imo.

I wonder if they went to Mojo on their night out last night. Good to see that they are spending their money from the charity single wisely. Also when do they ever have time for the kids these days always seem to be somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4
50% of the profits go to the TT and 50% to band aid. So that's at best around 37.5k to the TT. Hardly feeding the UK.

Martin saying there won't be food for everyone this Christmas is a low point. So many charities like crisis at Christmas and the salvation army do a huge amount so that anyone turning up at one of their centers over the two weeks between Christmas and Jan can get a meal and advice.

All feels in such poor taste. We really don't need this awareness for our own country, the song at least had a point to highlight suffering thousands of miles away.

🎶There won't be food for everyone this Christmas time🎶
🎶For many they'll be hungry through the night🎶
🎶when there's no where else to go🎶
Why not say about all the charities and organisations there are to help? Because there are places to go!
Screenshot 2022-12-18 10.52.54.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
50% of the profits go to the TT and 50% to band aid. So that's at best around 37.5k to the TT. Hardly feeding the UK.

Martin saying there won't be food for everyone this Christmas is a low point. So many charities like crisis at Christmas and the salvation army do a huge amount so that anyone turning up at one of their centers over the two weeks between Christmas and Jan can get a meal and advice.

All feels in such poor taste. We really don't need this awareness for our own country, the song at least had a point to highlight suffering thousands of miles away.

🎶There won't be food for everyone this Christmas time🎶
🎶For many they'll be hungry through the night🎶
🎶when there's no where else to go🎶
Why not say about all the charities and organisations there are to help? Because there are places to go!
View attachment 1815491
Hate him too,
if anyone needs help other Xmas. Please look on Facebook ,there’s local groups. Community shops , church run food banks. There is help x

Reactions: 6
Hate him too,
if anyone needs help other Xmas. Please look on Facebook ,there’s local groups. Community shops , church run food banks. There is help x
I get the sense that a big part of the problem is that people are ashamed of seeking that help or think they don't need it/someone could use it more than them

There's probably ways to normalise it and the cost of living crisis is likely the very time to normalise it, but I don't see that releasing songs at Christmas is the way to do it? For me there is the whole association with giving to the less fortunate during Christmas which just goes back to the feelings above

Reactions: 6
Awwww what a shame they've only had 85,000 streams me thinks they are doing the sob video coz they are worrying about their bank balance

Reactions: 2
See they are pulling at everyone's heart strings pulling the woe is me faces and voices surely it's about raising the money for charity rather than just getting number 1 ? Or am I missing something ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.