Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from this meme which was the most liked recent post
314ECAD9-FC66-49CA-9292-E5661A388665.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So watching GMB & they have only raised £300,000 over the past 4 years for the trussle trust

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Mark didn't want to release another Christmas song, but he had no choice with the cost of living crisis with all the people coming up to him in the street talking about food banks. 🙄 This is what he just said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I hate charity singles at the best of times, but these two are the worst at thriving off of their charitable personna. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well that was interesting 🤔

Martin Lewis asked the TT woman how much has been raised by Ladbaby -over 300 thousand! Is that all 😳

Reactions: 20
So watching GMB & they have only raised £300,000 over the past 4 years for the trussle trust
That's not much at all, 75k a single. Roxy probably makes way way more just with one of the many deals with companies like in the style.

They'll say it's immeasurable all the donations they caused people to make from their entertainment and rasing the issue. I say that's a load of tosh.

Reactions: 15
Martin also said “ if you don’t like novelty Christmas songs, you can always donate directly to the Trussel trust or any other food bank”

Reactions: 22
The comments on their social media posts by rabid fans are infuritating.
Yeah it is a shame that the super fans who are pretty much as thick as dog tit with a shared brain cell amongst cannot be reasoned even though there is data of Ladbaby and TT accounts to draw a sensible conclusion that these tory grifters are out for themselves.

Reactions: 18
So over 4 years they raised £300,000 in total for Trussell Trust yet in the last year alone their personal wealth grew by £600,000, no wonder they voted Tory at the last election, they know how to work the system!

Reactions: 34
They're no doubt making way way more than 600k a year. The company accounts don't show how much they've paid themselves and taken out, only what they've left in at the end of the year. So it's impossible from that to know how much they're netting.

Screenshot_20221214_082829.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So clearly their pay day way much higher that is clear by their company accounts .

The super fans are so gullible!!!! Maybe now they will see sense

Reactions: 7
That's the company wealth, their personal wealth is not public and we've no way of knowing. Easily could be three times that.
Apologies, my laziness in just quoting figures from Twitter, if you think about it (and I really don’t want to) there’s two of them on top of any registered companies, no doubt with money invested in property/shares etc why people can’t see through this charitable scam is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Apologies, my laziness in just quoting figures from Twitter, if you think about it (and I really don’t want to) there’s two of them on top of any registered companies, no doubt with money invested in property/shares etc why people can’t see through this charitable scam is beyond me.
No worries, I wasn't trying to be abrupt but I'm forever correcting misinterpretations of company documents on tattle 😆

Talking of inaccurate figures it gets said a lot that the last 4 singles have given the charity 1.2 million. We know it's 1/4 of this from the horses mouth today. I wonder if media organisations felt 300k was too low so assumed it was just for one year so multiplied it by 4?
Screenshot_20221214_090931.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_090922.jpg

Reactions: 3
Anyone else who watched GMB think that Martin Lewis asked that question for a reason, maybe the penny has dropped 🤔

Reactions: 9
I have left a one-star review on iTunes explaining exactly why people should not buy this single and instead donate direct to charity.
I suggest you all do the same.

I suspect the review will noy get posted, but worth a try!

Anyone else who watched GMB think that Martin Lewis asked that question for a reason, maybe the penny has dropped 🤔
Notice at the end of the show when signing off, he didn't even mention the single being abailable? Says a lot.

Reactions: 10
If that was anyone else Martin was interviewing he would have asked “okay so how much actually went to charity” 🤷🏼‍♀️ he seemed very bitchy today didn’t he!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.