Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they do the whole pretending they didn't know when they went on to say they'd already pre recorded the congratulations you're number one interview ?
They all have to do that, it happens a lot for things like this.

Reactions: 1
I didn't listen to much but am I right that they didn't even bother to tell people to donate to their local foodbanks/charities during their 'winning speech'?

You'd think anyone else in a position where they care oh so much would give a speech about the disappointment in needing these foodbanks but also that people really should help

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There has never been two people that make me want to commit GBH like these two fools. He’s a knob and she’s a muppet.

I just like to ask what the hell is wrong with the British public that they like these clowns.

Reactions: 16
You won ladbaby and Martin Lewis. All it took was lying to get sales. About 34k was raised for the trussell trust whereas if people had just given to the charity they would have raised over 120k with gift aid. You have another record for the most disliked Christmas number one.

Enjoy the future money all this publicity has got you.

Dear lord what a sad little life ladbaby and Martin Lewis.

Apple and Amazon will have made more than the trussel truss eventually get.

Screenshot_20221223_174632.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He seems soo relieved as he knows how much backlash they've had. She seems rather awkward and having to talk to fill the silence. Definitely not the same reactions as in the past and could that have anything to have with his indiscretions? Disappointing result. But how can you compare what they do to overtaking the Beatles record. None of the records are their own - they just change the words to an already HIT record. And then go to their followers to download tens of copies. Back in the 60s it would be records that would be a lot less affordable than 99p and people couldn't mass buy using credit cards as record stores would think they were mad and fixing the chart!!

Reactions: 18
They all have to do that, it happens a lot for things like this.
Of course pre records are normal. But doing a live video pretending you don't know the result isn't. Most people know the result is known after midday.

I despair of the United Kingdom
It's not really representative of the UK, they got 50k of their 6m followers to buy a copy. Slow 👏 clap 👏

Reactions: 11
They already knew this afternoon that they were number 1. The winner of Xmas number 1 is always pre-recorded .fake tears

Reactions: 7
It's a bit meaningless these days isn't it? People don't pay much attention to the singles charts or Christmas Number 1 anymore.

Reactions: 12
How much goes to ladbaby, their management, record company, PR and hangers on?
People need to know.

Reactions: 7
Good job there’s not a cat in front of me otherwise I would drop kick it right through my telly! That’s how the tosspots make me feel!

(obviously I wouldn’t really kick a cat)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's a bit meaningless these days isn't it? People don't pay much attention to the singles charts or Christmas Number 1 anymore.
There's a few fandoms who do but the artists aren't interested in getting a Christmas no.1 anyway. Listening to the chart it also seems to me that most artists don't really focus on releasing a Christmas single any more. I honestly got the sense that the music scene is a bit dead 😂

The door really is wide open for anyone with a big enough following to take the charts at Christmas

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand these bloody two. They’ve got Christmas Number one again because people have fallen for the “it’s for charity” spiel as if them two and Martin Lewis couldn’t of reached into their own pockets if they really wanted too. They’ve done it to help themselves.

Reactions: 10
The comments on Ladbible aren't positive about them either. It's literally their cult buying it 100 times each. Madnesss

Reactions: 9
How much goes to ladbaby, their management, record company, PR and hangers on?
People need to know.
Maybe the people's champion who's always helping people avoid scams - lord Martin Lewis could help get to the bottom of it all so the charities aren't missing out on money 🙄

Reactions: 18
Such a fake reaction !!!!! They already knew!!!! Their winning speech is always pre-recorded as its he's clearly rubbed his eyes with the onions before coming on the video

Such a fake reaction !!!!! They already knew!!!! Their winning speech is always pre-recorded as its he's clearly rubbed his eyes with the onions before coming on the video

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I only catch the charts if I'm in the car, the days of sitting next to the radio recording number 1 are long gone. Even kids don't care.
I'm only interested because ffs these two again.
More number ones than the beetles has made me irrationally angry though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.