Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I think with all the preorders it's already locked in to be number 1. No time for an alternative campaign.

That said the general public annoyed with these two is already locked in.

What a load of nonsense.

Screenshot_20221215_113315.jpg
Screenshot_20221215_113304.jpg

Reactions: 20

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
There are a lot of questions amongst the young radio listener demographic asking how this song is number one when none of them have heard it before. I have the radio on a lot also never heard it until yesterday and that was only because I searched for it. I get how the charts work but does it not defeat the purpose if nobody knows what the Christmas number 1 is. Like that's a quiz question, most people could hazard a guess.

Also the charity argument isn't what they think it is, those who download will believe they've helped, perhaps they won't donate locally. If you've supported this you haven't helped and I'd stand by this comment.
Just had a conversation with my girlfriend about this. She said "apparently that fucking Ladbaby is number one, I haven't even heard the song, is he still going on about sausage rolls?". She then went on to say that you never hear his songs on the radio, all the radio stations and shops etc play the old, classic Christmas songs (Slade, Wizard etc) every year, Twatbaby wanted to have the number one but what's the point? No fucker is interested in the charts any more, it means absolutely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bigbird1

Chatty Member
So watching GMB & they have only raised £300,000 over the past 4 years for the trussle trust

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I despair of the United Kingdom. Not for the first time this year I grant you!

Another million for LadBaby’s worthless pocket.

• Sad

Smv2287

Chatty Member
Just watched them find out they were number 1. She is SO fucking irritating and OTT. They are two of the most insufferable people on the internet. They aren’t funny and everything they do is so staged. I hate them 😂😂

CharDee MacDennis

No there's not really time any more is there. I find myself wondering who or what kind of person buys this drivel every year? Then you just have to go on the Facebook comments and there they are, the morons of the British public, the idiots who will buy anything they are fed.

It's infuriating that they ONLY pop their ugly (literally) heads out ready for a Christmas #1. I don't think I'd have anywhere near as much of a problem if they randomly did this in April, or like a Summer song raising money. Yet it's ALWAYS the Christmas #1 they're after, and you know why that is don't you? Because they'll always be a part of history, like in 20 years people will look back at the Christmas #1's and see their names.
Egotistical fucks.

• Heart
Growing up in the 70s 80s when the top 40 countdown would be on on a Sunday evening, was a weekly event for me, i loved it! And most of the songs making it to the top were great :D But now these days I couldn't imagine anything more soul destroying than waiting in anticipation for the announcing of the new #1 and it being a sausage roll song by 2 run of the mill Joe Bloggs lol :oops::rolleyes:

• Heart

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Yep I totally believe this, they are pretending it's a race they're falling behind with for extra vindication when they win. Wham was always going to be way ahead on streams because no one streams this sausage roll crap, but wham need 1200 streams to equal one sale.

Also if it's true the singles raised 300k but all their other work for the trussel truss raises 3 times this why didn't they say this last week? Or don't they want people to know the singles don't raise much?
If the trussel trust spent some of the money raised on a muzzle for roxanne to close her big hippo yawning gob permanently id definitely be making a contribution.

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
I hope they don't get to number one- but then again the sad losers who will buy this kind of thing are the ones who voted for Matt Hancock to stay in the jungle and get 3rd place ! 🙄

Pinko

VIP Member
He seems soo relieved as he knows how much backlash they've had. She seems rather awkward and having to talk to fill the silence. Definitely not the same reactions as in the past and could that have anything to have with his indiscretions? Disappointing result. But how can you compare what they do to overtaking the Beatles record. None of the records are their own - they just change the words to an already HIT record. And then go to their followers to download tens of copies. Back in the 60s it would be records that would be a lot less affordable than 99p and people couldn't mass buy using credit cards as record stores would think they were mad and fixing the chart!!

Reactions: 18

phutton44

Chatty Member
The comments on their social media posts by rabid fans are infuritating.
Yeah it is a shame that the super fans who are pretty much as thick as dog shit with a shared brain cell amongst cannot be reasoned even though there is data of Ladbaby and TT accounts to draw a sensible conclusion that these tory grifters are out for themselves.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Fake reactions. Songs so bad they don't make any Christmas or radio station. All they wanted outta this was the fame of "5 Christmas number ones" and they've got what they wanted. TT will get their 5k donation. The cults of these influencers is a scary thing lol

• Heart

YorkshireMummy

Disgusting they have misled everyone with there song not one bit of money made will feed the homeless especially this Christmas when it is needed.
I always donate to local charities where you see where it goes not to pay loads of executives wages and admin work.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Imagine those poor babies born in the last 5 years .. their Christmas number 1 is actual shite like - Sausage Rolls for Everyone. Absolutely embarrassing.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
How much goes to ladbaby, their management, record company, PR and hangers on?
People need to know.
Maybe the people's champion who's always helping people avoid scams - lord Martin Lewis could help get to the bottom of it all so the charities aren't missing out on money 🙄

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Trussell have confirmed the 305k figure for all 4 singles. If I didn’t think something dodgy was going on before, I definitely do now. Bloody disgusting human beings.

Reactions: 17
Interesting. Lol
I’ve posted this in the JM threads but it fits here too. If you look up the most deprived areas in the country, then go onto the TT website, they’re miles away from them all. I’m in Blackpool and their nearest branch is in a posh village 7 miles away (depends where you are in Blackpool obviously). They’re the perfect fit for grifters like LadBaby and Jack Monroe.

ETA: and they don’t sign post to any other orgs. Even in areas they don’t operate so it’s not “competition”. Most independents will have the area they cover and then suggestions of other local help for people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17