Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Mr blobby I had some of his merch, now I watch him and think wtf was I thinking. Still as has been said, his number 1 was much better than this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr Blobby is migraine inducing, ladbaby hurt the soul.
She's very loud isn't she? Way too OTT for me.
Just be normal Roxy or whatever your name is.

Reactions: 4
Just watched them find out they were number 1. She is SO bleeping irritating and OTT. They are two of the most insufferable people on the internet. They aren’t funny and everything they do is so staged. I hate them 😂😂
No idea what you’re talking about … that was the most genuine reaction I’ve ever seen. If that was fake hand this woman an Oscar.

Also funny how I went on their Instagram and saw someone moaning about negative comments .. when there weren’t any. Wonder why? Couldn’t possibly have been deleted.

And people calling for them to get a knighthood….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bird in Mojo looked about 16...and to me it looked like an exchange of some sort.

Not suggesting he takes anything but he has a white pasty look about him..

If I was living with an irritating loud ferrel human being 24/7 I'd probably need something so I couldn't blame him.
Could explain the nose bleed…

• Haha
It was the strangest reaction with her all fake anxious hand wringing and him sat covering his eyes! Surely if its all about the charity him fake weeping like that makes no sense! It was definitely all about them - no mention of the charity whilst they were wailing and back slapping each other!

She's works for ITS - enough said! 😠
His tears were because hesxstuck with the hungry hippo for another year.

There are a lot of questions amongst the young radio listener demographic asking how this song is number one when none of them have heard it before. I have the radio on a lot also never heard it until yesterday and that was only because I searched for it. I get how the charts work but does it not defeat the purpose if nobody knows what the Christmas number 1 is. Like that's a quiz question, most people could hazard a guess.

Also the charity argument isn't what they think it is, those who download will believe they've helped, perhaps they won't donate locally. If you've supported this you haven't helped and I'd stand by this comment.

Reactions: 14
There are a lot of questions amongst the young radio listener demographic asking how this song is number one when none of them have heard it before. I have the radio on a lot also never heard it until yesterday and that was only because I searched for it. I get how the charts work but does it not defeat the purpose if nobody knows what the Christmas number 1 is. Like that's a quiz question, most people could hazard a guess.

Also the charity argument isn't what they think it is, those who download will believe they've helped, perhaps they won't donate locally. If you've supported this you haven't helped and I'd stand by this comment.
Just had a conversation with my girlfriend about this. She said "apparently that bleeping Ladbaby is number one, I haven't even heard the song, is he still going on about sausage rolls?". She then went on to say that you never hear his songs on the radio, all the radio stations and shops etc play the old, classic Christmas songs (Slade, Wizard etc) every year, Twatbaby wanted to have the number one but what's the point? No fucker is interested in the charts any more, it means absolutely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I havent heard it once. Not that i have the radio on much but it must be thier subscribers downloading jt and not radio promo thats done it

I do genuinely wonder how they benefit from the songs. Obviously there’s the financial side of it, including YouTube views if it’s monetised but it surely can’t be that much considering it hasn’t even hit 1M views and probably won’t be rewatched. Whatever they take off the less than 99p also can’t be making them that much either

Do they get an increase in views? Is it that they get an opportunity to rub shoulders with celebrities if they get invited somewhere? Brand deals increase?

Reactions: 1
I havent heard it once. Not that i have the radio on much but it must be thier subscribers downloading jt and not radio promo thats done it
We have the radio on all day every day in work. I also haven’t heard it once throughout 16 working days in December 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The charts is such crap. So many good songs and singers who are barely known and never make it. The only artists who ever make the charts are those with fame. Some of the shite on there is arrgghh.

Reactions: 3
Agree with previous posters Cooksie and Web30 who also haven't heard the song yet have also had the radio on at work like we do at my job. Never heard it once but heard all the old classics over and over again.

The picture I've posted along with this post is because I wonder if they've always been like this but it's been better hidden when they first appeared on social media. There's nothing wrong at all with giving to charity especially with the way things are now for a lot of people but why do they feel the need to shout oh look what I've done, look who I've helped. Do charity but give humbly.

Attachments

No one is playing the song, not even the people that bought it. Yet another industry that influencers are ruining for everyone by making it a joke.

It's a failure on every front from musical merit to masquerading as meaningful help. It's like it's a satire of the whole thing.

Most of their dimwitted fans have no clue that putting a 20p tin of beans in a local food bank collection box does way way more to help feed someone.

Their fans and "what have you done?" And "at least it's doing something" 🙄

If you've put a tin of beans and a packet of biscuits in a food bank then you've done more to help provide food than someone that bought 15 copies.

Probably doing more harm than good by giving the illusion that buying copies is "feed(ing) the UK" and "reaching out and helping you"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jason Manford’s assembly bangers is also for The Trussel Trust. I’d be more inclined to buy that if I’m honest.

They and their dimwit followers have destroyed the music industry at Christmas. Never been a Beatles fan but what a crime they have committed by taking their crown, all for the love of fame and riches. They will have secured their sponsorships deals for the next year but bet life in the massive house isn’t rosy. Bet Roxie is still wandering what happened in Vegas 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any sources of information that shows that ladbaby has not donated all the proceeds of that dreadful song it's made directly to tt? I know the profits have been donated but need to see proof of info that states not all proceeds have been donate.

I'm sick to death of seeing delusional fans on sm defending them, saying they have donated everything from the song to charity when we know they haven't.

End of the day it's just another rich person (made rich by the very people their ludicrous song is about I might add) jumping on the christmas band wagon singing about hardship in the UK when they have millions in the bank and have no idea what it's like to struggle through the cost of living crisis and to push their brand up and keep them relevant.

One thing I cannot stand is celebrities who have money in the bank preaching about hardship and trying to raise awareness for for things like autism if they have an autistic child when they don't struggle financially themselves and can afford top notch private education for their children with all support packages in place without ever having to fight through the system to get the support needed and to buy the most expensive gifts at Christmas for their families and relatives.

All they jump on these awareness causes for is to keep themselves relevant, to keep people watching them so the money keeps coming in, god forbid they should end up like one of us who actually knows what the struggle is like.

They and their dimwit followers have destroyed the music industry at Christmas. Never been a Beatles fan but what a crime they have committed by taking their crown, all for the love of fame and riches. They will have secured their sponsorships deals for the next year but bet life in the massive house isn’t rosy. Bet Roxie is still wandering what happened in Vegas 🤣🤣
Yep, I couldn't imagine having to stay with someone just for the brand and money it makes when they have been seen groping another woman. Its highly embarrassing. If he truly loved her he wouldn't have done that. I've been with my boyfriend 20 years in 2023 and he wouldn't even do that at all as he genuinely loves me, can't keep his hands of me always hugging and kissing me still to this day even at my grand old age of nearly 41 and he's 39 nearly.

That's true love and we don't have money either or a mortgage or ties to keep us together, we are together because we genuinely care for each other.

We chose specifically not to get married or tie into mortgages together or do anything financially that ties us together incase we did choose to seperate as life does change things. God forbid money should keep us living together if we did choose the end things, I cannot think of anything worse tbh.

I do know couples who have joint bank accounts, mortgages together and done everything in both their names and from conversions they have had are deeply unhappy together and they just put on these pretend happy marriage/relationship faces to others who don't know them that well so they don't suspect the flaws in their relationships. They only stay together because they cannot afford to live apart due to the financial ties they put themselves in at the beginning of their relationships when all was well.

I do believe ladbaby and Roxy are not truly happy and they have to put on this fake happy marriage or couple demeanor to keep their brand up and the money coming in as seperatly they will not do so well at all and will have to sell their cars and big mansion and down grade everything. Bet they have seperate bedrooms and big house as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.