Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Growing up in the 70s 80s when the top 40 countdown would be on on a Sunday evening, was a weekly event for me, i loved it! And most of the songs making it to the top were great :D But now these days I couldn't imagine anything more soul destroying than waiting in anticipation for the announcing of the new #1 and it being a sausage roll song by 2 run of the mill Joe Bloggs lol :oops::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My mum died last year and we chose the Trussell tryst for donations as mum was always helping homeless people. They had quite a bit of money from donations but when they sent the letter telling us who had given money they mention mum at the beginning but the rest of the letter referred to Peter ( her name was Mary ) !!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My mum died last year and we chose the Trussell tryst for donations as mum was always helping homeless people. They had quite a bit of money from donations but when they sent the letter telling us who had given money they mention mum at the beginning but the rest of the letter referred to Peter ( her name was Mary ) !!
So sorry xxx ❤💕💞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Disgusting they have misled everyone with there song not one bit of money made will feed the homeless especially this Christmas when it is needed.
I always donate to local charities where you see where it goes not to pay loads of executives wages and admin work.

Reactions: 18
I think it's really disappointing that Martin Lewis hasn't made some sort of comment or statement instead of just slinking off of social media (I think usually social media breaks especially over Christmas etc are important and really good as well). He knows to research and look into stuff before you get involved
It is disappointing considering the reputation he has with the general public, but not at all surprising. He could have done something last week to clear up some stuff about it, but he decided to delete and ignore.

If it hadn't had so much backlash he would no doubt break his social media break (as he often does) to post about it. But the backlash has rightfully intensified so he's carrying on ignoring and hoping it goes away.

If he had any morals he would come back and address it instead of zapping any mentions at all about it. Shocking that they're not allowed to talk about it on the Mse forums. That's not a healthy response to legitimate concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched them find out they were number 1. She is SO bleeping irritating and OTT. They are two of the most insufferable people on the internet. They aren’t funny and everything they do is so staged. I hate them 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Weird for the Wife..The amount of times she must have seen the video of Hubby cheating being posted her way.

Can't be all smiles in that house.

• Wow
Just to clarify they already knew they were number one that live video was all for show he probably been to the kitchen & rubbed his eyes with onions prior to going live !!! Also I wonder if he's now been sent back to opposite wing of the house for them to carry on living separate lives .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might be number one but she still has the video of her husband touching someone up in a bar. Can pretend it’s all charity driven when they’ve become millionaires off it. Merry Christmas ladbaby

bleeping pricks.
Fake personalities, over the top reactions, tiresome jokes, and just overall smugness. These two cretins will be doing their ridiculous open mouth poses with their thumbs up for weeks now before scurrying off into their smelly caves again until the next ego boosting publicity sham.

People hated X-Factor always having Christmas number 1, but this is way worse. Just an unfunny couple of twats from Nottingham recycling the same joke for the 5th year running.

Reactions: 21
The lyrical changes for each song have progressively become more and more lazy. I never found them entertaining at all, but this year's one was just absolute shite in all ways. And I'd say it's unlikely that Roxy will be going anywhere near Mark's sausage roll this Christmas.

Reactions: 16
She has to be the worst actress in the world. Did people really buy that reaction video?! It was embarrassing. They clearly already knew.

How much have they donated from their own pocket?
Do they volunteer at food banks quietly themselves?

• Haha
Stumbled across this thread and omg I’ve found my people. Mind you, I’m noticing every year that the tide seems to be turning against them more and more. I’ve hated this pair since day one. I’m so fed up that they’ve done this again. I already support my local foodbank but I’d happily double my contributions if it meant we never heard from this pair of cunts again.

Reactions: 26
Stumbled across this thread and omg I’ve found my people. Mind you, I’m noticing every year that the tide seems to be turning against them more and more. I’ve hated this pair since day one. I’m so fed up that they’ve done this again. I already support my local foodbank but I’d happily double my contributions if it meant we never heard from this pair of cunts again.
Unfortunately, although this is the biggest backlash those two twats have received, the idiots of the UK outweigh us all. They’ll always get the #1. I was so sure after the whole touchy touchy feely feely incident that the braindead moron fans of theirs would turn on them. Nope. Still clapping away like seals at every unfunny thing that ugly pastry face does.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, although this is the biggest backlash those two twats have received, the idiots of the UK outweigh us all. They’ll always get the #1. I was so sure after the whole touchy touchy feely feely incident that the braindead moron fans of theirs would turn on them. Nope. Still clapping away like seals at every unfunny thing that ugly pastry face does.
It’s depressing isn’t it. The fanbase has about 12 brain cells between them, they’re the sort of people who’ll probably be watching Mrs Brown’s Boys on Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know nothing about this pair but she was annoying as duck on the news. So false, screeching and kicking her legs up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.