Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the amount of copies sold for the number 1 get published at all? You could probably roughly work out from that how much is being given to charity vs they’re/Amazon or whatever are taking off

Reactions: 5
I look forward to seeing all their hard work in the food banks in 2023!
Does it not annoy you when their delusional fans say they made this song for tt and it least some money is going to the charity?

I am constantly donating, I buy my shopping online and there is an option at checkout to donate to TT and I always click it to donate, and I'm not rich either. Also when my children are done with their old toys and clothes which are still in excellent condition, I donate them directly to charity as well, I don't sell them on I give them to good causes as they will get recycled and they will benefit from my unwanted things.

I don't need a celebrity to tell me to donate when I do that all ready.

I'm sick of people preaching about them it drives me mad.

Does the amount of copies sold for the number 1 get published at all? You could probably roughly work out from that how much is being given to charity vs they’re/Amazon or whatever are taking off
I'd love to know so I can post it tt as I'm sick of seeing people defend them.

Oh but they will still come bk with "at least they put 1000s into charity what have I done"

I donate all the time directly to tt everytime I buy groceries online, I click a button that says donate such amount to tt, and I'm not rich either, I donate my children's old clothes and toys to charities, I don't sell them.

I don't jump on these charities for recognition at all like they have done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does it not annoy you when their delusional fans say they made this song for tt and it least some money is going to the charity?

I am constantly donating, I buy my shopping online and there is an option at checkout to donate to TT and I always click it to donate, and I'm not rich either. Also when my children are done with their old toys and clothes which are still in excellent condition, I donate them directly to charity as well, I don't sell them on I give them to good causes as they will get recycled and they will benefit from my unwanted things.

I don't need a celebrity to tell me to donate when I do that all ready.

I'm sick of people preaching about them it drives me mad.
Same here. My 21st birthday was spent supporting an independent food bank, and I spent quite a bit of the Christmas run up working with them for their presents (got from one charity I work with to help out another sort of thing).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That pair will be paying for a good team to overlook the finances. Legally they will have everything covered but morally is their failings. Until they slip up and caught off guard nothing will change. Their dimwit followers will have their back unconditionally until they are called out.

Reactions: 5
Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds of those who can't afford to feed themselves at Christmas showing off their gifted quality street chocolates . I wonder who cooked her Xmas Dinner for them as it certainly wouldn't of been Rox .. was it dial a roast dinner by any chance ...

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any sources of information that shows that ladbaby has not donated all the proceeds of that dreadful song it's made directly to tt?
That kind of conspiracy stuff on social media helps them.

I highly doubt they're pocketing any cash directly from the sales. It's totally expected that after apple, Amazon, studio fees, song royalties for a parody etc that there isn't much left in profit for the charity.

Reactions: 8
I’ve posted this in the JM threads but it fits here too. If you look up the most deprived areas in the country, then go onto the TT website, they’re miles away from them all. I’m in Blackpool and their nearest branch is in a posh village 7 miles away (depends where you are in Blackpool obviously). They’re the perfect fit for grifters like LadBaby and Jack Monroe.

ETA: and they don’t sign post to any other orgs. Even in areas they don’t operate so it’s not “competition”. Most independents will have the area they cover and then suggestions of other local help for people.
I live in a village and we have a food bank, rural poverty is a thing.

I do find it odd though that they wouldn't have branches in Blackpool? I love Blackpool but it is somewhere that would absolutely need the help.

I don't have a TT one locally as they're all independent or church led locally to me. You're right though they absolutely do help people get in touch with other organisations.

Reactions: 9
I live in a village and we have a food bank, rural poverty is a thing.

I do find it odd though that they wouldn't have branches in Blackpool? I love Blackpool but it is somewhere that would absolutely need the help.

I don't have a TT one locally as they're all independent or church led locally to me. You're right though they absolutely do help people get in touch with other organisations.
Mods - the postcode is for Blackpool North station, not anybody's address!

It's unbelievable I know, but they really don't have anything here. The nearest is Lytham St Anne's and it's absolutely not a poor rural village (maybe it's a town tbh but we call it a village), it's pretty affluent. I'm sure there is some need there, as there is everywhere, but not compared to Blackpool. And no signposting to any of the (many) independent food banks that do support here, just their own options 5 or 13 miles away. I'm informed this is the case for a lot of deprived areas, the TT serve the "more acceptable" middle class people who fell on hard times and those are the type of people who donate, hence them making lots of money.

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 22.04.04.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mods - the postcode is for Blackpool North station, not anybody's address!

It's unbelievable I know, but they really don't have anything here. The nearest is Lytham St Anne's and it's absolutely not a poor rural village (maybe it's a town tbh but we call it a village), it's pretty affluent. I'm sure there is some need there, as there is everywhere, but not compared to Blackpool. And no signposting to any of the (many) independent food banks that do support here, just their own options 5 or 13 miles away. I'm informed this is the case for a lot of deprived areas, the TT serve the "more acceptable" middle class people who fell on hard times and those are the type of people who donate, hence them making lots of money.

View attachment 1832772
I absolutely believed you and totally agree that Blackpool would absolutely need the support. I find it strange that they would only be based somewhere more affluent, especially as everyone knows about the high levels of poverty there.

I'm glad you've got independents though, they seem more helpful.

People class where I live as posh too but there is absolutely a need for the food bank, we're community led though not TT. Probably not posh enough for them haha!

Reactions: 2
At this point they are mocking our country they are now worth 1.5 million and I believe they vote Tory!! The words to the song are awful really degrading to anyone already feeling crap because they are struggling. The way they sing it all jolly sipping on drinks having a laugh plus the whole charade doesn’t sit right with me at all. No doubt people who can’t afford it brought the song or donated just to help when really cut the middle man out eg them if you can and donate to the trust itself. When you earn that much and are asking people to download the song who are probably struggling your going to piss a lot of people off!!

Reactions: 15
They're a good example of someone overstaying their time in the public eye without any talent to back it up.

Fair enough do the Christmas single one or two years. But to use your followers to hoover up 5 years in a row the number 1 all while still saying you're a normal couple, despite making millions in cash and having an audience bigger than most UK TV stations is royally taking the piss.

The public should have turned against them after the third one and not kept going on "ooh they're so relatable!", "they're so genuine, they cried!" and all that other influencer bullshit people swallowed for far too long.

They should of stuck within their own bubble with the tens of thousands of followers that are happy to give them £3.50 a month and buy their merch.

Reactions: 26
Also they fail to tell people that there is sooo many hoops you have to jump through to get a food parcel from the TT you can't just turn up. The local food banks are much better as they are one for all & no questions asked !!!!

Reactions: 16
Do they donate the royalties from air play, not that there would be much as nobody seems to be playing it. I'm yet to hear this years offering on radio, quite unusual for a Christmas number 1.

Reactions: 3
An absolute joke. Why does nobody ever research things before writing bullshit like this??? We aren’t the bad guys you stupid bint, they are!
03C65868-F560-4E2F-A85F-18E46F350CB9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An absolute joke. Why does nobody ever research things before writing bullshit like this??? We aren’t the bad guys you stupid bint, they are! View attachment 1833514
Oh Louise you can do one. Influencers sticking together. 🙄

Read their tattle thread, you're not helping anyone by pretending there's not valid questions to be asked with their "buy our single, it's the best way to donate to the charity" etc behaviour.

Reactions: 21
No TT food banks near us either, and we live in a large town. There are two run by small local charities/churches. You are only allowed to visit them once every 3 months. And must be referred by a professional who will give you a voucher.
You don’t get a say in the items given (so plenty of wastage if you have allergies or intolerances, for example) you are handed several carrier bags of heavy tins to carry and a handful of religious leaflets - if you don’t have transport you have to carry them home yourself. Which makes it inaccessible for those with mobility issues. I’m in good health but that was a long walk which killed my back.
It was honestly quite a humiliating experience, obviously grateful for the assistance at a very tough time, but not a lot of thought goes in to what the recipient actually needs.

Having been there, hearing those lyrics and knowing those two cream off the profits of other people’s experience at the lowest point in their lives, just makes me feel angry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh don't because I don't think I've ever hated a pair of creators more.

This year's song is a complete piss take. Could of had something but the minute they squeezed sausage rolls into it they showed their true colours. Piss taking c*nts. One trick Tory ponys.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.