Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they had it in the bag from day 1 with the pre orders. Wham has been #2 all week and a fair bit behind them.

I almost want them to get #1 and then there's more chance of their "it's the best way to donate to the charity" dodgy behaviour being questioned.

Reactions: 4
This can't be true !!! I really hope not
That's an article that's just rehashing what the official charts company have said all week. Nothing new.

But they're almost certainly at number 1. Sideman have had a boost in sales in the last few days, but highly unlikely to beat them.

Reactions: 1
No.1 TwatBaby
No.2 Wham!
No.6 The Kunts
No.7 Sidemen
Sounds about right, although I wouldn't be suprised if sidemen are a few places higher than 7.

They celebrate the charity singles, now kunt and the sausage roll bleep re mix is out of the top 10 😆

Screenshot_20221223_135847.jpg

Last edited:
God forbid they call out the political party responsible for the rise in food bank usage. Tory apologist pricks.

Reactions: 21
duck the Tories is back in the top 10 now, he must have been refreshing and refreshing for the second that song dropped to #11 to take a screen shot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are they paid to write this crap? It's been at no 1 on the sales chart for 90% of the week. The no 1 has not been in doubt at all.

Shame on ladbaby for pushing this we're loosing crap, hope it comes back to bite them.
Screenshot_20221223_154909.jpg

Reactions: 5
Are they paid to write this crap? It's been at no 1 on the sales chart for 90% of the week. The no 1 has not been in doubt at all.
I had been wondering if they're paying or cheating the charts somehow. Given that most people are now only aware of them because of these Christmas appearances, their brand overall seems to have become less prominent to the general public (?), I wouldn't be surprised if they pay for the PR stuff

I'm interested to see where Sidemen ended up. I saw a tweet saying they must be higher than LadBaby because of all the copies being sold and that teh song apparently has more streams than the LadBaby crap

Reactions: 4
The whole thing is actually dodgy looking. The song has had barely any airplay. The song is god awful by anyone’s standards. The backlash is large. So how did the chart climb happen?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else sick of them, don't find them funny in the slightest and their music is tit. I don't care if it's for 'charidee', it's still crap and unfunny.

Reactions: 15
I had been wondering if they're paying or cheating the charts somehow. Given that most people are now only aware of them because of these Christmas appearances, their brand overall seems to have become less prominent to the general public (?), I wouldn't be surprised if they pay for the PR stuff
So much for charity eh

Reactions: 2
The whole thing is actually dodgy looking. The song has had barely any airplay. The song is god awful by anyone’s standards. The backlash is large. So how did the chart climb happen?
It didn't. It's been No.1 all week.

Can't believe this is happening again. For the last few weeks I've been busy helping in a food bank if the funds are going there I'm not seeing it.
Donate independently to your local food bank please, people have nothing and ladbaby are getting richer :cry: please, it's awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It didn't. It's been No.1 all week.
Yeah. There's no need to get into conspiracy theory's or say anything dodgy is happening - that helps them and detracts from the real issues.

You need about 50k copies to get a no 1 and they've been at the top of iTunes for most of the week. Would be odd if they're not 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They're live now, complete with Faux crying faces on ready
I was wondering if they might not go live if they missed it but it sounds like they got it

I tuned in earlier and they deserve some sort of award for committing themselves to several minutes of pretending to be nervous

They definitely have number one. Sidemen are number 3. They know it as well with all their fake live stream

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.