Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Hey Kylie!! Last night on X you snapped saying we hadn’t won. Then an hour later you deleted your Basedpeters profile. Just so that we are clear… YOU LOST! WE WON!!!

AGAIN!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BlurryCat

VIP Member
How is squirt still in Cancun? I thought it was only 3-4 days?
---
He can try to erase his past tracks/lies, but I'm sure a bunch of us here already have screenshots from his deleted video clips (dialogue, comments, etc.). Also all those "X" comments are all over here whether its from him or his sock puppet accounts. He can try to run from his past, but he can't hide! 😀
I got the full videos saved of the ones he deleted 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Odd he deleted the headphones, couch purchase, and hometown date. That's either the big boy shoe purchase or when he hid from one of his old classmates he saw.

Very bizarre. Squirt trying to cover his tracks/lies?

Reactions: 25

BlurryCat

VIP Member
*phone rings at 1:30 AM in Saukville, WI*

BankerMom: "What is it Kyle? We're sleeping."

Kyle: "Mommy you gotta do something! Tattle found me out again and ruined my big tough sock puppet. They're calling me a liar! I need you, Daddy Clown, and Big Sissy down here now!"

BankerMom: "We told you to stop using that sock puppet. They already know it's you Kyle."

Kyle: *starts crying* "Tell Alexa I need her to hold me. Casey is too skinny and she doesn't have any ta-tas. I need the big old hulk snuggle!"

BankerMom: "Kyle, it's late. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Kyle: *high-pitched toddler shrieking noises*

Casey wakes up in background: "What is going on Kyle?"

BankerMom: "We'll discuss this tomorrow."

Kyle: "You don't love me! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
53536.jpg

*end of call*

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Heygrid

IMG_5135.jpeg

That face when you realize that Tattle figured out your neo-Nazi burner account.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
She got the AirPods max - he continues with the Amazon delay delay delay story

View attachment 2592071
---
He says when he does gifts he does not go small..........How much was that Pearl when his card was declined????

View attachment 2592077
"When I do gifts I don't go small"

He's so full of shit. He also can't just give a gift to give a gift. He has to praise himself and make it all about himself. Classic narcissism.

Also why are they sitting on the floor?

P.S. you're welcome for the headphones Casey.

• Angry

GreyStroke

I believe it's only 3 days they are there for.
---

Funny how he acts like he's living like a billionaire right now

PRIVATE POOL GUYSSZZ!! PRIVATE POOL! YOU JEALOUS OF MY PRIVATE POOL!?!??!? (this will be him tomorrow)
lol. Nailed it.

insanepool.png

• Haha

tnutz

Kyle Pallo #58: Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

me9155dw

I wanted to give Casey the benefit of the doubt for being an actual decent human being. At this point she has become a clone of her tiny boyfriend and might actually be worse than him. He fake oooh's and aaaah's over the some of the most average shit is embarrassing. It's only a matter of time before she quits her job and is a full-time vlogger with him. I already dislike millennials, but to hear the two of them talking about how nice it would be to be retired right now is a joke. He doesn't even have a real job. I would be shocked if he could stop vlogging for 10 days and be able to make rent. I'm now only watching to be sure that I am there for the downfall.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Tell you this, those Scarlet Night shackles Casey had him in are definitely off. After a couple dry months, Kyle never mentions how he “never drinks” anymore & is now freely cocktailing, talking about open bars at the Iberostar wedding venue, hell, he’s basically hammered and three out of four videos these days & never shuts up about drinking anymore. Casey had her chance steering the Pallo Express, but she’s pretty clearly lost control of the operation at this point.

Frankenweenie

I'm so glad Casey got her Iberostar shirt now as well so now they can both go to Victoria and Alberts.

• Haha
  • Heart