Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Totally OT, but anyone here been to Tulum? Haven’t done a trip to Mexico in decades but have heard that Tulum is a bit more upscale & can be a ton of fun. Thinking about doing something with a few couples of varying income levels & Airbnb has some amazingly beautiful homes for rent, chef & staff included, at wildly inexpensive rates. I’m a big believer in the concept of “you get what you pay for” so the price points really have me second guessing some of these properties

Reactions: 1

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
It reminds me of the Morgan Spurlock documentary "Super Size Me" where he ate only McDonald's fast food for a month in traveling across the country.
As he progressed, his blood pressure began to rise dramatically, he began to pack on the pounds at an alarming rate, he began to feel sick and lethargic all the time...etc. All somewhat predicted by his physician from the empty calories, the fat, the sugar, the sodium, carbs....etc.

And this was in only or less than 30 days.

And Pallo, who whines and grifts off his proclaimed Anklosing Spondalytis, or cronic arthiritic condition to be simple, would be a candidate for avoiding it all as much as possible.
On the contrary, as we've all seen, he disgustingly pigs out on that stuff all the time at the parks.
you know who else has AS?

This guy:

Attachments

Reactions: 1

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
But no mention of a hostess gift for them, hosting his grubby ass for multiple days. He is so rude and so entitled- it is incredible honestly.
I'm sure Stijn will be happy to ley you know that Kyle is incredibly generous. When you're as successful and sophisticated as he is, you don't need to show that sort of thing in a video. It was probably something very subtle and appropriate, like a Swarovsky Christmas tree, or all (well, at least some) of his duplicate Lorcana cards... You tattle losers just don't understand how successful people move through life.