Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful. Now it all makes sense. She was a stan who got off on the greasy orc and decided to get her foot in the door by inviting him on the company dime to the resorts likely thinking she could get some squatch action on the side 🤢 Great job on locating her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear, you step away from the Kyleverse for just a little bit and so much happens 😂

So this cougar is using company funds to help oar Kile for commercial content? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I swear, you step away from the Kyleverse for just a little bit and so much happens 😂

So this cougar is using company funds to help oar Kile for commercial content? 🤣🤣
He has been highly successful with the Cougars and the Gay Sugar Daddy's.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she is friends with Susan Pallo and that's why she's dishing out freebies to the moron.
Somebody should message her with some of the screenshots of Kyle playing Peter S!
and a link to these tattle threads!

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad Casey got her Iberostar shirt now as well so now they can both go to Victoria and Alberts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like it has already been done
I will be joining in on notifying the higher ups at Iberostar of the actions of their business development director. I would love to hear the rationale on how Grifty and Doormat will drive additional revenue to their resorts. Heck we’ve all seen an example of better content from someone who spent their own money to showcase the resort.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone do a recap of the ratios of the last couple vlogs since I don’t have the fancy YouTube thingy that lets you see them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone do a recap of the ratios of the last couple vlogs since I don’t have the fancy YouTube thingy that lets you see them lol.
The first Cancun vid did better than usual. His Sunday vids usually do better. The views were up and it wasn't ratio'd. Often people are so tired and busy on the weekends, they don't even hate watch. Lots of the old shut ins and flyover America fans still check in.
All in all, it's horrible compared to just a year ago. Views on some vids often in the 20Ks after a week. 90%+ are ratio'd badly.
Sunday:
41K views in almost 2 Days
(y)2.4K ____ (n)1.8K

Monday:
Yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump:
27K views in 1.5 Days
1.9 ___ 1.8K

Tuesday:
Today's Kyle :poop: Pile so far:
19K views in 13hrs
(y)1.9 ___ (n) 1.9K

He had 2 days in a row where he wasn't ratio'd and that's rare. The thumbs down are brutal and far, far and away worse than any othervloggers in his park/travel niche. JoJo, for example, may get 10 or 20 thumbs down and the Trackers, rarely get more than high double digits with almost a milllion subs ___ and Molly single digits with more views than Pallo has.

The first Cancun vid did better than usual. His Sunday vids usually do better. The views were up and it wasn't ratio'd. Often people are so tired and busy on the weekends, they don't even hate watch. Lots of the old shut ins and flyover America fans still check in.
All in all, it's horrible compared to just a year ago. Views on some vids often in the 20Ks after a week. 90%+ are ratio'd badly.
Sunday:
(y)2.4K ____ (n)1.8K

Monday:
27K views in 1.5 Days
1.9 ___ 1.8K

Tuesday:
19K views in 13hrs
(y)1.9 ___ (n) 1.9K

He had 2 days in a row where he wasn't ratio'd and that's rare. The thumbs down are brutal and far, far and away worse than any othervloggers in his park/travel niche. JoJo, for example, may get 10 or 20 thumbs down and the Trackers, rarely get more than high double digits with almost a milllion subs ___ and Molly single digits with more views than Pallo has.
The hate downvotes are unparalleled.

Reactions: 12
Sunday:
(y)2.4K ____ (n)1.8K

Monday:
27K views in 1.5 Days
1.9 ___ 1.8K

Tuesday:
19K views in 13hrs
(y)1.9 ___ (n) 1.9K

I feel like the lack of typical downvotes shows that even the "hatters" couldn't stand to watch one second of the Cancun $hitshow.

We are starting to see his views in the last 30 days start to tank... he's down 3%
1701229083724.png

The hate downvotes are unparalleled.
Spot on. No one else comes even close. His laughable bs that it's those "...vicious tattle haters and losers" :ROFLMAO: indicates just how stupid, how unimaginative he is and how he will not change. He's decided only he knows best, no one should offer advice only praise, and anyone who disagrees or criticizes him is blocked or shadowbanned.

He's his own worst enemy. He IS failing and I have ZERO sympathy for him because he has NONE for anyone else.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being so sad and desperate that you think you have a legitimate vlogging “career” because a thirsty and delusional cougar invites you to their employers properties during their slowest weekends. 😂😂😂😂😂

No question about who supplied the sunscreen now! She came prepared! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.