Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dinner was so romantic with the ubiquitous phallic camera in their faces the entire time.

Also, hearing the waves during dinner is beyond her imagination. Casey, you don’t have much of an imagination do ya’?
And she grew up in South Florida, so her family never went to any beach side restaurants?

Reactions: 11
Another reason we know he was NOT hosted by Iberostar.. they reposted to their story an influencer who is at the resort now from her story. As much tagging him and Casey do of Iberostar they have never reposted anything from those 2 losers. They want nothing to do with them. And the influencers pictures make the resort look like a 5 star not this run down place like KP is making it look like.

Reactions: 12
All the comments regarding the safety of vacationing in Mexico have been removed from today's dump.

Here's a comment I didn't see earlier:
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 3.58.49 PM.png

:rolleyes: Are Vickie and I watching the same channel? I'm likely Vickie's age and a) I don't wish to be young again and b) I sure as hell am not seeing a sensitive and caring man on this vlog.

I do thank Kyle for introducing us to some sensitive and caring men like Kevin, Patrick Dougall and Nick, but Kyle sure ain't it. If you can't keep friends around, then you surely aren't caring. Kevin will be used because of his Durliat connection, but otherwise it seems Kevin doesn't want to hang out with Kyle any more than he has to.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you zoom in on the cash at the night club. It's fake.

Another lie from Dwarfy.

Reactions: 13
Liar! 😂

---
Liar! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
We were craving some good Japanese one night on a visit a couple of years ago, so we decided to hit up Ichiran in Brooklyn. It's in this sort of industrial area on Johnson Ave. in East Williamsburg, just north of Flushing. We came out at around 9:30 or so, and had to walk three or four blocks past a junkyard and a bunch of abandoned industrial buildings to get to the closest subway station on Morgan Ave. Didn't even know if that station was open at night...LOL. Did it anyway. Gotta get your noodle on.

View attachment 2600491
There are just so many spots in NYC that would have the rest of us swooning , but leave Kyle crapping his paints. I would take NYC over Cancun anytime, my preference . I grew up 50 miles east of NYC and to this day, it is my number one city to see the sights and see a really good cross section of the world.

Reactions: 6
All the comments regarding the safety of vacationing in Mexico have been removed from today's dump.

View attachment 2601027

:rolleyes: Are Vickie and I watching the same channel? I'm likely Vickie's age and a) I don't wish to be young again and b) I sure as hell am not seeing a sensitive and caring man on this vlog.

I do thank Kyle for introducing us to some sensitive and caring men like Kevin, Patrick Dougall and Nick, but Kyle sure ain't it. If you can't keep friends around, then you surely aren't caring. Kevin will be used because of his Durliat connection, but otherwise it seems Kevin doesn't want to hang out with Kyle any more than he has to.
She must be new to this game.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spy the giant wad of gum in his mouth when he starts shrieking. Does this dude ever brush his teeth or does he just chew gum all the time to mask his bad breath?
Casey probably tells him to put chew some gum... she probably hands it to him! Lol
---
There are just so many spots in NYC that would have the rest of us swooning , but leave Kyle crapping his paints. I would take NYC over Cancun anytime, my preference . I grew up 50 miles east of NYC and to this day, it is my number one city to see the sights and see a really good cross section of the world.
I haven't been to NYC in quite a while. My husband is a retired NY City Police Officer. He's had his fill of NYC.

Reactions: 10
granted, I’m a hatter, but he sure made that place look like a dump. the “second floor bedroom” was just gross and old and those dividers in between the balconies just ruined the view. even the stairs to the second floor were rusty and gross. I don’t know why he was so wound up about 24 hour room service. It’s not like he’s up at 3 AM ordering room service. That food looked gross, but it was coral level so thank goodness, otherwise who knows what they would’ve received …

For Gods sake, can you please shave your shoulders????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I spy the giant wad of gum in his mouth when he starts shrieking. Does this dude ever brush his teeth or does he just chew gum all the time to mask his bad breath?
He did say once that chewing on TicTacs counts as having brushed his teeth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You guyses! I’m watching (on TV) the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas tree in NYC. It’s an 80-foot tall tree with 50,000 lights.

IMG_6644.jpeg

Do you think the Rockefeller tree is larger than the tree at MCO? 🤔
IMG_6641.jpeg

If oar boy KP had ventured to NYC, he could’ve answered that question himself and had great vlog content! Alas, he went to Cancun and will never know the answer. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to go look for shits and giggles - look only 13 dislikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1701307759350.png

---
View attachment 2601091
---

He's so GROSS
---
Your night started at Dinner on the Beach not Desert in the Rain

View attachment 2601094
Dessert....
---
The Comments Down Below Section really does get some interesting comments!

1701309426991.png

---

View attachment 2601027

I still see this

1701309643216.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.