Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he proposes to Casey on this trip.. what the hell is he going to propose with?? A cubic zirconia? A ring pop? A ring from a vending machine that came in a plastic bubble? An overpriced, terrible quality Zales or Jared mass produced monstrosity? How about a Disney ring with a princess crown from one of the gift shops?

I can’t wait to see honestly. And we all know Kyle is going to be so stupid and will claim it’s a 2 carat diamond when it’s actually 2 carats total weight made up of worthless diamond chips, assuming he actually gets a real diamond and not something simulated.
One of my wife’s oldest friends had the zirconia scam played on her by a smooth talking Romeo years ago. When she broke up with him, she was puzzled he left without even mentioning the engagement ring. She took it to her jeweler who confirmed that it was a “beautiful” fake. He examined it and was suspicious noting faint rainbow colors, very faint, and it was such a good fake, he had to remove the 4 carat stone set in18k gold and weigh it to be sure. BOGUS! 🤣

Of course Kyle couldn’t afford a fake that expensive!😂

Reactions: 5

We were at Dinner Tonight Celebrating the Impending Nuptials

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just think of how exciting it will be after the romantic proposal on the rooftop.

30 vlogs on finding a wedding venue.
30 vlogs on choosing decorations and colors.
30 vlogs of Casey finding her wedding dress.
30 vlogs of figuring out the guest list.
30 vlogs of the wedding ceremony.
30 vlogs of the honeymoon.

That's 6 months of content right there. BIG THINGS coming.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just think of how exciting it will be after the romantic proposal on the rooftop.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I will not be hate watching that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I truly believe that we are nowhere near where we can see how stupid he can be. We are in for some very stupid surprises soon enough.
I got a good laugh when he kept referring to the North Carolina airport. Like there’s only one airport in North Carolina: the North Carolina airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was the wine - he was doing a big flex on that I think?
---

Hopefully tomorrow he can finally stop saying Cancun more than a few dozen times. DUMBASS we know you are in Cancun, we also know you are staying Coral Level and of course we all know you are at IBEROSTAR.
Eye-beer-oh-star

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Not to mention he'll now have to cancel the luggs-shury apartment he's been waiting months and months for and start looking for a bigger, more luggs-shurious place to live, which means another year staying in the same cracker box.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 Perfection!

He and that whole Creepy Clown Collective Pallo Family are one and all liars, racists, fools and posers. They are a cesspool of dysfunctional idiots and only the most ignorant of Kyle’s fans refuse to believe that.
His sock puppet has been thoroughly discredited and yet they have enabled him and every vile and depraved thing he’s said through it.

And he called JoJo a mole rat.😂. He, a sewer rat, drunkenly tooling around with that, forgive the pun, mousey moon face hood rat , and them enabled by that family of common garbage dump rats.
It just gets better and better.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And gone...

004612.png

Poor Casey probably dealt with some Tito's rage last night.

I'm sure he was drinking uncontrollably and the Clown Posse got a bunch of late night phone calls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thus endeth the saga of Peter Stijn.

I’m just prepping for the next sock puppet from oar boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.