Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo #58: Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good morning everybody and welcome to page 57. I will try to give a recap. Kyle is a jerk, but you probably know that or you would not be here. So, on the last page of Tattle for Kyle, we saw he has a new addiction. Lorcana Cards seems to be his new obsession. He spent a few vlogs boring his audience with him opening cards and venting his frustration at not getting the card that will make him rich. Sorry Kyle, maybe high time for a real job. So, I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that holiday. Our high plains drifter ( Beastie Boys) spent his with Casey and her family. I am sure her step mom asked Kyle to remove that detachable peni from the table ( his camera) . Noticed that Casey's sister drove to North Carolina to warn the family what was coming for the holiday and her husband flew to watch over and protect Casey in case Kyle had a melt down.
Now Casey and Kyle are flying off to Cancun on Iberostar's dime ( according to Kyle) to host them at the Coral Level, or some exclusive level for our little drifter and his girlfriend. Enjoy your day all.

Reactions: 20
Here's a complete wrap up of the year:
_______________THE LIFE OF KYLE _____________________
________________The Illusion______________________________The Reality__________

200w (81).gif
200w (91).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle loves the Lorcana game, but he's never even played it, kind of like how he loves golf but hasn't made it past the driving range. He asks his fans if they like watching him open cards, they resoundingly said no, so he told them not to watch.... And his views dropped.

In the last week, Kyle has spent about $500 on cards, but still has no place to eat, or bar stools to sit on.

In the last thread, Tattle users bullied him to pull out his christmas decorations from storage after watching him spend hundreds of dollars on new stuff, and we also called him out on the lie of Casey's anniversary ear buds so Kyle actually had to purchase those for her.... But we haven't seen them yet.

Reactions: 12
She got the AirPods max - he continues with the Amazon delay delay delay story

1700924872362.png

---
He says when he does gifts he does not go small..........How much was that Pearl when his card was declined????

1700925069857.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She got the AirPods max - he continues with the Amazon delay delay delay story

View attachment 2592071
---
He says when he does gifts he does not go small..........How much was that Pearl when his card was declined????

View attachment 2592077
"When I do gifts I don't go small"

He's so full of tit. He also can't just give a gift to give a gift. He has to praise himself and make it all about himself. Classic narcissism.

Also why are they sitting on the floor?

P.S. you're welcome for the headphones Casey.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Kyle Pallo #58 - My “girl friend” asked for noise cancelling headphones so she didn’t have to listen to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"
They say black is a slimming color - this dude is packing on the pounds

View attachment 2592111
"Right now, yeah, show everybody!"

He has to make sure she shows all his stans so they can oooo and awwww over how generous he is while he praises himself for always going BIG on gifts. Once again, everything is always all about Kyle.

Just so cringe with her sitting on the floor while he zooms the camera on the gift.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He's giddy about the Beer Den at the local grocery.

1700926242927.png

---
Breakfast on paper plates too!

1700926770223.png

---
And we are headed on OR Walk

1700926953724.png

---
As A guest -- can't you fold the towels???

1700927928835.png

---
He's in North Carolina and can't shut up about Cancun - like over 25 times

1700928171797.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
He's giddy about the Beer Den at the local grocery-
Breakfast on paper plates too!

View attachment 2592129
---
And we are he
food1.jpg

And dear lord. You seen Molly and PMM in France and England, JoJo in China, Greece, England, France, the UAE and on and on and on. And this dumb twit is acting like a trip to Cancun, not a place to brag about in the first place and only 600 miles from Orlando, is a trip to The French Riviera on a private jet for a 2 week stay at the iconic Four Seasons' Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat. Unlike our neighbors, I'm no fan of Iberostar and this seals the deal for me to stay away. They're obviously hurting if they're scraping the bottom of the barrel by, in any way, hosting racist, homophobic, misogynistic scum like Pallo. There is NO upside for them in that deal.

What a ridiculous couple of white trash rubes and buffoons those two are. He heads the duo but she's all in and no better. YUK!

• Haha
Casey's sad puppy dog face after opening the headphones.

004548.png

004547.png

---
*Once again he has no idea how to use his $4,000 camera. I had to color correct these screen caps because they are so orange and washed out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Casey's sad puppy dog face after opening the headphones.

View attachment 2592164
View attachment 2592165

*Once again he has no idea how to use his $4,000 camera. I had to color correct these screen caps because they are so orange and washed out.
OMFG! 😂 She's saved him more money that those things cost on a couple of nights stay in one of those horrid staycations on Disney's property by paying for the room and using her discount.

And you can bet she'll never hear the end of the few hundred bucks he shelled out, if he didn't get Mom or SissyFit to pay for them. Every time she picks up the tab as usual, he'll remind her.
Oh... and when they break up, he'll want them back or for her to pay him back. :ROFLMAO:
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He says that Casey's family didn't want to be in his vlog. But mentions that Tom will be in it one day (the same thing he said last time).

004549.png

He says this vlog is 3 days in 1 and one of his "longest sprout out days"

Kylie asks his Doormat if that's the right word, and she says no, it's "spread out days"

004550.png

---
OMFG! 😂 She's saved him more money that those things cost on a couple of nights stay in one of those horrid staycations on Disney's property by paying for the room and using her discount.

And you can bet she'll never hear the end of the few hundred bucks he shelled out, if he didn't get Mom or SissyFit to pay for them. Every time she picks up the tab as usual, he'll remind her.
I was just thinking the same thing. He's going to hold the cost of those headphones over her head... if she refuses to pay for something he'll remind her about the headphones. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He brings up his low views and the algorithm again 😂

"This is when I usually see a big dip in everything online. It's kind of cool to see how it works."

004552.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.